The "Reason for the Season"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
thumbsup.gif
clap.gif

Quote:
Not trying to stir the pot, so to speak, but I have been called a heathen by more than one of my Christian "peers" on more than one occasion and it most certainly was not a joke. Just sayin'.

Anywho, I'm glad to see the post. Truth is a lot of people don't know anything about the true origins of Christmas, around here at least.

No doubt about that either, but typically most Christians (in the circles I have been around) never referred to unbelievers/non-Christians as heathen's- though it can be tossed around as a joke. But I do believe there are most likely many people who have no problem calling one a heathen, or being insulting. Usually these people are most likely not in the correct place they should be as a Christian in my opinion, they should read Colossians 4:5-6; "Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone,"

But this could lead to a large discussion that would hijack the thread
wink.png

God bless,
Daniel.

Last edited:
Guys, I've been researching it. And the real reason for the season is.....

Chicken. That's right, chicken. I expect bumper stickers to be made pronto.

Or was that seasoning?

I was a little irritated to find out that only female reindeer still have their antlers on December 25th and so, in spite of what I've believed all these years, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder and Blitzen are all girls!

Quote:
well, they're magic reindeer who fly and pull a sleigh with a fat man around teh world in 24 hours delivering presents to millions of children.

Who's to say the same magic does not make their antlers stay on. They have to have something to ram those jets out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom