The Rebellion ~ A Poultry RP

The farmer finished and closed the door, laya sat there watching beane," hey..., Beane?! Calm down, he's gone" she said kindly
( Hey awesomerooster ( @RoostersAreAwesome ) wanna rp?!)
Laya was glad for the advice, she closed her eyes and ruffled her feathers to cover all the eggs. although, beane running around in a mad panic wasn't helping her focus .
Beane finally stopped running around, his pace slowing to a circular trot. He shook his head and started walking to the feeders like nothing happened. On the way, he paused by Laya’s nest.
“Hey, didn’t you say something to me?” He asked.

"T-the latch?"
Pippa had never set foot outside her pen since the day she was born and so she had no idea what this 'latch' was
," It's that thingy up there," laya said motioning toward the latch," but I think your best bet would be to hide in the barns hay loft, I've only seen the farmer go up there once in the last year,"
A white leghorn rooster popped out of a nearby bush.
“Hey! Haven’t seen you around, I’m Kes. I love dirt.” The bush rooster promptly squawked, his voice so fast it was nearly indecipherable.
“Wait- you aren’t a wild duck!” Kes exclaimed before anyone could even decipher his previous words.

Beane finally stopped running around, his pace slowing to a circular trot. He shook his head and started walking to the feeders like nothing happened. On the way, he paused by Laya’s nest.
“Hey, didn’t you say something to me?” He asked.
Laya opened her eyes once more," yes I did, thank you for calming down," she said kindly

A white leghorn rooster popped out of a nearby bush.
“Hey! Haven’t seen you around, I’m Kes. I love dirt.” The bush rooster promptly squawked, his voice so fast it was nearly indecipherable.
“Wait- you aren’t a wild duck!” Kes exclaimed before anyone could even decipher his previous words.
"No! I am not a wild duck and i am offended u even suggested it! I just came to make friends. Im tired of the way the farmers treat us, Its not fair!!!" Pippa shouted so loudly a farmer cam out of his cottage and started to walk briskly over to their pen.

When Pippa looked closer, she saw a shiny axe in his hand.
"AARGGGHHH! NOOO! HELPPP! " Pippa was flapping outside of the quail pen, becoming so worked up, she nearly passed out.

Back
Top Bottom