The Reven Silkies

AthamGI

In the Brooder
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Okay, it's been a few months since I made the post on my five silkies. Well, since then, it's been reduced to four, since a bastardly hawk picked one up, flew high up, and then dropped it, which made me get really, really ticked.

Anyway, here are updated pictures of the four survivors. What sex are they? All of them are about seven and a half months.

Big_Blue.JPG

This is the biggest of the four. S/He has an extremely high-pitched, ridicules voice that sounds like a children's squeak toy.

BlackishA.JPG

This is the smallest of the four, and the only one with colored eyes (the others have the dark, black ones); this is the only one who's voice hasn't fully cracked.

Blue-Gray1b.JPG

Blue-Gray1a.JPG

This one I was pretty sure was a rooster in the beginning. Now I'm undecided. It DOES have the most noticable comb development, though.

White1.JPG

White2.JPG

White3.JPG

White4.JPG

This one was the only one who would stay still long enough for four pictures. This one I also thought was a rooster in the beginning, but now it's showing some henish qualities. It could be wishful thinking, too, haha.

I'll try to get more pictures after school.

Thanks for your help in advance!

This is so fun...I always look forward to new threads in this section...Okay...1 ? 2 hen? 3 roo 4 dunno
But they are all so pretty!!!
Have a great evening, Cindy

Back
Top Bottom