The Rhodebar thread!

He looks pretty good to me. Nice dark color. I don't see any black in chest or where it is not supposed to be so that is good!He is a lot better than most I have seen.

Whoop! Really excited to join the club! I picked up two pullets and a bajillion roos from my favorite breeder. I lost one pullet today, so I'm taking extra special care of her sister.

Fun chick pics:

Adorable photo bomb by an olive egger, anyone?

Rhodebar (right) with a Bielefelder (left)

Some of my bajillion boys and couple other pullets thrown in.

Last edited:
Ive just got Into rhodebars and hoping to start some nice birds out here in the west. Not looking to buy and sell but buy pullets or eggs now and start my journey with them. But wow can't find even true type. I have one really nice pullet but she has a grey undercoat so although I like her structure, I'm guessing the undercolor is hard to get rid of? A lot of people selling but I haven't found too many birds that are even close to correct type. Suggestions for finding some one on the west coast to sell me eggs or chicks?

Ive just got Into rhodebars and hoping to start some nice birds out here in the west. Not looking to buy and sell but buy pullets or eggs now and start my journey with them. But wow can't find even true type. I have one really nice pullet but she has a grey undercoat so although I like her structure, I'm guessing the undercolor is hard to get rid of? A lot of people selling but I haven't found too many birds that are even close to correct type. Suggestions for finding some one on the west coast to sell me eggs or chicks?

Try @mbenker at Secret Hills Ranch. http://www.secrethillsranch.com/main/?p=2364

Back
Top Bottom