The Right to Grow and Raise Your Own Food

Cool, good job. Yes very good idea to put under duress as the reason for going. Share your YouTube if you want, either way all best with it.

I'm currently going court for my right to freely travel unhindered by policy enforcers on a public road. They assumed my fiction was driving in commerce an tried contract, I was traveling, not in commerce, not working and delivering goods, they assume driving as fiction in commerce.

It'll be finished soon though.

THIS POST IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE.
Thank you. That is the only reason we made a special appearance in their court. I love how they think they can leave arbitrary tickets taped to your door!

We are in the process of doing this same exact thing and will be traveling freely very soon. Those interactions will also be on video fro purposes of sharing on our channel to help educate more of our fellow brothers and sisters!!

We had so many videos on our channel but I took most of them down since we were getting censored left and right. We currently have 7 videos up. We are not a big channel at all! LOL! If you would like to check out the current videos here is the link to Test of Freedom: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHeQV5hmV2yqIpd3YHt1NGw/videos

My husband does 1st and 2nd Amendment audits when he can. He runs his own business so stays pretty busy most days. We are working on a website where everyone can upload videos without the fear of censorship.

There are many of us waking up from our slumber and tired of government overreach/tyranny!

We also have this sign coming to put up at the end of our driveway. I would suggest any home/property owner do the same thing. http://www.narlo.org/sign.html
This site also has loads of information on land patents and allodial title!

I love the ending of your posts! I am going to start incorporating that.

THIS POST IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE.

Nice channel. Awesome your sharing info for the good of humanity, and trying to assist, this is what folks need to be doing in the times we are in. Yes the censorship has gotten crazy, insane stuff. Many are waking up to things, others seem happy to be slaves to tyrants though.

Yes I have a similar notice/sign a bit different as I'm in another country not USA, have seen policy enforcers barge through doors with those notices on them though they just don't care sometimes, or know how to act lawfully. Lol yea use that at the end of your posts If you want. Peace.

Update:

Still have all my hens and roosters! I am now beginning to post my journey on my YouTube channel Test of Freedom. The first video explains how to sue our public servants when they violate your rights under color of law. Yes, this is the step I am taking since they drew first blood. My next video will be up (I hope) in a few days to explain the steps I took prior to our court date for our silly little chicken ticket. I will be delivering my paperwork this week to my district court and will post the video of that along with how to file your own civil suit.....so stay tuned, be entertained and educated!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHeQV5hmV2yqIpd3YHt1NGw

For anyone still following this thread we have filed out 42 USC 1983 Civil Suit for deprivation of rights under color of law. Here is the latest video on our channel 😊

Hello. It has been awhile since I updated this. So sorry everyone.
I still do have all of my chickens. I have not had to pay any fines and code enforcement seems to be on a short leash. The 42 USC 1983 civil suit was dismissed without prejudice for failure to state a claim on which relief may be granted. I could file it again since it was dismissed without prejudice BUT I have found the way to get these out of control tyrants is not in the courts but through city, county, state or federal tort claims.
I will be sharing all of this information freely on my website https://www.childofgodtees.com once I have all the templates typed up and the information all in order to share. However we do offer a range of faith, freedom and I have started my designs for chicken tees so you can check out the merchandise while you are there.
So far...my chicken ticket is in limbo as the magistrate sent it over to the superior court but they have not yet sent a summons and they only have till April to do so - after that the statute of limitations kicks in for the prosecutor. So we shall see. In the meantime I have been doing more studying regarding how to operate in this corrupt from of government that is currently in place.
Peace and love to all.
💗💗Mary

The first issue in defending your right to raise animals is to understand a distinction in the law between different kinds of animals.

The common law distinguishes between two classes of animals: (1) wild animals / game (ferae naturae), and (2) tame animals (domitae naturae).

In the case of Geer v. Connecticut, 161 U.S. 519 (1896) the Supreme Court dealt with the issue of whether the state could control the taking of game (ferae naturae). The Supreme Court said yes. Wild animals are in the possession of nobody. In England, the wild animals belonged to the king, who could license the taking of game. Here, the people are the sovereign, and thus the state can control the taking of game.

Interestingly, there are other interesting cases dealing with how one can lawfully acquire game and reduce it to their possession and control. For example, where one acquires game lawfully in one state (reducing the game to lawful possession), and transferring it to another state.

One of the questions to ask is - if birds are game, does that mean that chickens are ferae naturae ...are chickens game? The short answer is no.

"Turkeys, like chickens, are domestic poultry." Nelsen v. Harder Royal Breeders, Inc., 290 Minn. 302 (1971).

State v. Lee, 41 So.2d 662 (Fla. 1949) (citing Wharton's Criminal Law for the proposition that "But all valuable domestic animals, as horses, and all animals domitae naturae, which serve for food, as swine, sheep, poultry, and the product of any of them, as eggs, milk from the cow while at pasture; and wool pulled from the sheep's back feloniously; may be the subjects of larceny.")

The important point here is that domestic animals are considered personal property. This standing is important for numerous reasons. For example, due process rights apply in depriving one of a property right.

Furthermore, one can defend his personal property (domitae naturae) against wild animals (ferae naturae). In the case of Aldrich v. Wright, 53 N.H. 398 (1873) the owner of geese was allowed to defend them by shooting several minx approaching and harboring bad intentions.

So - you have chickens, they are domestic animals (not wild), and they are personal property. Furthermore, you even have a right to defend them against attack from wild animals.
I am really curious if you have any new information closer to 2023. I live less than half a mile from farming but am not allowed to own 5 chickens on my almost acre of land. There are less than 10 residents on my city sized block, yet I'm not allowed to raise food for myself and family. Less than ten miles away in a near town with a larger population and more dense population are allowed to own chickens with their blocks being same size as my property. This makes no sense to me. With the cost of food now and insecurity in income and food nationwide, I do not understand how anyone can put these restrictions on others. In city's such as Pittsburgh and Philidelphia, they are allowed chickens yet I'm not.

I am really curious if you have any new information closer to 2023. I live less than half a mile from farming but am not allowed to own 5 chickens on my almost acre of land. There are less than 10 residents on my city sized block, yet I'm not allowed to raise food for myself and family. Less than ten miles away in a near town with a larger population and more dense population are allowed to own chickens with their blocks being same size as my property. This makes no sense to me. With the cost of food now and insecurity in income and food nationwide, I do not understand how anyone can put these restrictions on others. In city's such as Pittsburgh and Philidelphia, they are allowed chickens yet I'm not.
What is your state you live in? that can matter to some extent. Are you in an HOA? Do you live within city limits?

Back
Top Bottom