The Right to Grow and Raise Your Own Food

Pics
This is your existing Right to Farm Act in GA - the legislative proposal in 2020 would have narrowed the window of time in which to bring a nuisance suit, and restricted those who could do so to a geographic area closer to the farm in question, but otherwise made no substantial changes.

and I know you looked for defense with GA Code, Title 2, § 2-1-6 (a):

(a) No county, municipality, consolidated government, or other political subdivision of this state shall adopt or enforce any ordinance, rule, regulation, or resolution regulating crop management or animal husbandry practices involved in the production of agricultural or farm products on any private property.

but you can't look to (a) without acknowledging (b)

(b) Subsection (a) of this Code section shall not prohibit or impair the power of any local government to adopt or enforce any zoning ordinance or make any other zoning decision.  As used in this subsection, the terms “local government”, “zoning decision”, and “zoning ordinance” have the same meanings provided by Code Section 36-66-3 .

(c) deals with human waste, and is inapplicable here.

I hope you draw a tolerant Magistrate.

Last edited:
It went as we expected (my husband and I). As I have said, our stance is one of constitutionality. The whole issue is, they decided to revise the ordinance for anyone wishing to keep chickens. You must have at least 5 acres according to their ordinance. We fall just .25 acres short of that 🙄

The magistrate was not at all tolerant since we challenged his jurisdiction. Funny how public servants get upset when you don't fall under the compliance of their assumed authority. Also, we had sent in our affidavit prior to our court date. The judge had an attitude as soon as we walked in the court room.

My husband refused to sign the papers they shoved in front of him and because of this the judge became very upset! Since my husband refused to sign the documents this court had no contract with us and therefore we did not grant them jurisdiction over us or our property. At this point the case should have been dismissed but since the judge and his ego were present he dismissed the case to superior court! I can only laugh at this point.

We do have him on record admitting he received our affidavit and we do have him on record accepting the violation warning for deprivation of rights under color of law.

Since we did not comply with his jurisdiction in his courtroom he would not hear our case hence why he had to dismiss it to superior court.

There will be a video going up on our YouTube channel once I get everything onto my computer and put the clips together. I will post a link for that video once it is available on our channel.

I did not expect the case to be dismissed. I did expect them to use bullying tactics, because that is all they have are threats, so there was no surprise there.

So it continues! I know many people may wonder why I am going through all of this trouble over some chickens. I am going through all of this trouble because the tyranny has to stop somewhere! Win or lose I will stand for my rights till the very end and after that. I know I am on the right side of the law. I have the Constitution on my side. I just have to be willing to enforce that and stay brave. The problem is these elected officials seem to forget who they are and what they are supposed to uphold. I will not bow down to a public servant cloaked in the assumed authority of the law while they sit there and violate their oath of office.

Updates will follow! Still feeling good!

I am sure that is what he wants us to feel. I am sure this is supposed to incite fear into us to make us fall in line and comply with every arbitrary and unconstitutional order. I welcome the challenge. He sent it on to the next court since he did not have jurisdiction. The superior court has no jurisdiction over this matter either. I will get my public servants in line before it's all said and done. Either that or they will all be facing fines and jail time. That is per their own laws. They threaten you...you threaten them right back. That is what the violation warning was for. He was put on notice and continued to use color of law to violate our rights. So be it...guess the next chess move is mine 😀

It went as we expected (my husband and I). As I have said, our stance is one of constitutionality. The whole issue is, they decided to revise the ordinance for anyone wishing to keep chickens. You must have at least 5 acres according to their ordinance. We fall just .25 acres short of that 🙄

The magistrate was not at all tolerant since we challenged his jurisdiction. Funny how public servants get upset when you don't fall under the compliance of their assumed authority. Also, we had sent in our affidavit prior to our court date. The judge had an attitude as soon as we walked in the court room.

My husband refused to sign the papers they shoved in front of him and because of this the judge became very upset! Since my husband refused to sign the documents this court had no contract with us and therefore we did not grant them jurisdiction over us or our property. At this point the case should have been dismissed but since the judge and his ego were present he dismissed the case to superior court! I can only laugh at this point.

We do have him on record admitting he received our affidavit and we do have him on record accepting the violation warning for deprivation of rights under color of law.

Since we did not comply with his jurisdiction in his courtroom he would not hear our case hence why he had to dismiss it to superior court.

There will be a video going up on our YouTube channel once I get everything onto my computer and put the clips together. I will post a link for that video once it is available on our channel.

I did not expect the case to be dismissed. I did expect them to use bullying tactics, because that is all they have are threats, so there was no surprise there.

So it continues! I know many people may wonder why I am going through all of this trouble over some chickens. I am going through all of this trouble because the tyranny has to stop somewhere! Win or lose I will stand for my rights till the very end and after that. I know I am on the right side of the law. I have the Constitution on my side. I just have to be willing to enforce that and stay brave. The problem is these elected officials seem to forget who they are and what they are supposed to uphold. I will not bow down to a public servant cloaked in the assumed authority of the law while they sit there and violate their oath of office.

Updates will follow! Still feeling good!

Cool, the courts are all corrupt world wide, it's normally not until you get to the highest ones they start to act more lawfully. You didn't contract with them by signing paper however it's difficult because by you showing up you contracted with them. The magistrate, MAGI meaning magician "Summons" you to court and you appear, when they say all rise they are biblically "raising the dead" they consider you dead, lost at sea, they operate in admiralty law (hence citizen SHIP, they see you as there property on there ship) under policies and contracts not law, and when did you step on there ship? Your birth certificate puts you on there corporation ship, we are not PERSON all caps is not English language it's a image it's bable from babylon how many documents do you have with ALL CAPS Words on it? drivers license is one, it's void. Not the real law, Gods law is the highest and it means something even to them that's why there's the Bible's in the court rooms.

All the best with your case though, dictionary to understand words and Bible to understand law.

THIS POST IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE.

Last edited:
Interested Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

What in the wild world of sports did I stumble in to?

Cool, the courts are all corrupt world wide, it's normally not until you get to the highest ones they start to act more lawfully. You didn't contract with them by signing paper however it's difficult because by you showing up you contracted with them. The magistrate, MAGI meaning magician "Summons" you to court and you appear, when they say all rise they are biblically "raising the dead" they consider you dead, lost at sea, they operate in admiralty law (hence citizen SHIP, they see you as there property on there ship) under policies and contracts not law, and when did you step on there ship? Your birth certificate puts you on there corporation ship, we are not PERSON all caps is not English language it's a image it's bable from babylon how many documents do you have with ALL CAPS Words on it? drivers license is one, it's void. Not the real law, Gods law is the highest and it means something even to them that's why there's the Bible's in the court rooms.

All the best with your case though, dictionary to understand words and Bible to understand law.

Thank you for your reply! We are on the same exact page. In the affidavit I sent in prior to our court date I did state that we would make a special appearance under duress for threat of arrest - which is on my chicken ticket. He did admit on record and on our cameras that he received the affidavit. I also stated in my affidavit that I have not and will not contract with the state, city, county or any government official/public servant. I feel this should cover us for any assumed contractual agreement.

I am aware of the strawman -the legal fiction- that they created for everyone.

You are correct...the Bible and a Blacks Law dictionary is everyones best friend!

We will be reporting the judge for judicial review because he was far from impartial in the matter.

We are also filing a civil claim for deprivation of rights. All will be documented and put on our YouTube channel as we go along. I just have to finish the video today.

Thank you for your reply! We are on the same exact page. In the affidavit I sent in prior to our court date I did state that we would make a special appearance under duress for threat of arrest - which is on my chicken ticket. He did admit on record and on our cameras that he received the affidavit. I also stated in my affidavit that I have not and will not contract with the state, city, county or any government official/public servant. I feel this should cover us for any assumed contractual agreement.

I am aware of the strawman -the legal fiction- that they created for everyone.

You are correct...the Bible and a Blacks Law dictionary is everyones best friend!

We will be reporting the judge for judicial review because he was far from impartial in the matter.

We are also filing a civil claim for deprivation of rights. All will be documented and put on our YouTube channel as we go along. I just have to finish the video today.
Cool, good job. Yes very good idea to put under duress as the reason for going. Share your YouTube if you want, either way all best with it.

I'm currently going court for my right to freely travel unhindered by policy enforcers on a public road. They assumed my fiction was driving in commerce an tried contract, I was traveling, not in commerce, not working and delivering goods, they assume driving as fiction in commerce.

It'll be finished soon though.

Back
Top Bottom