The Right to Grow and Raise Your Own Food

Pics
Look up allodial title and land patent to undo their usufruct.

Try again. "Tenement".

There is no privately held, truly Allodial property in the US, though there are places where certain properties have the appearance of Allodial Title with regard to State or local law. Nor do I foresee the US Gov't granting you a land patent over one of its holdings at any time in either of our foreseeable lifetimes.

Try again. "Tenement".

There is no privately held, truly Allodial property in the US, though there are places where certain properties have the appearance of Allodial Title with regard to State or local law. Nor do I foresee the US Gov't granting you a land patent over one of its holdings at any time in either of our foreseeable lifetimes.

The US Government only has jurisdiction over the 10 square mile parcel of land allotted to it. The issue is most people do not realize this. So, while it may have tenement over those that reside in its borders that jurisdiction does not carry over the the state nationals.

Private property was created in the United States of America through the issuance of land patents that transferred title of public lands to named individuals, and to their heirs and assigns forever. Each patent was signed by the President of the United States in office at the time. These transfers were direct from the national government to the individual. The States were not involved. Present-day parcels can be traced back to their original patents.Every private parcel, ranch, or farmland in the country has a land patent associated with it.

As Americans it is time that we learn how to start enforcing the Constitution. Most of us believe that the government has far more authority than what they actually have.

I refuse to be a slave to forced contracts not held (18 USC 3571).

You should read this

Oregon ex rel State Land Board

"We hold the true principle to be this, that whenever the question in any court, state or federal, is whether a title to land which had once been the property of the United States has passed, that question must be resolved by the laws of the United States; but that whenever, according to those laws, the title shall have passed, then that property, like all other property in the state, is subject to state legislation, so far as that legislation is consistent with the admission that the title passed and vested according to the laws of the United States."

You are right on a few facts, wrong on many others, and mistaken in your view of US Law. The US Gov't retains the superior right to claim lands to itself, and though limited by that right, the individual States have the right to take lands within their jurisdiction for themselves, even where the State was created after the granting of the original Land Patent.

Go tilt at your windmill. I tried to save you an effort in futility.

You should read this

Oregon ex rel State Land Board

"We hold the true principle to be this, that whenever the question in any court, state or federal, is whether a title to land which had once been the property of the United States has passed, that question must be resolved by the laws of the United States; but that whenever, according to those laws, the title shall have passed, then that property, like all other property in the state, is subject to state legislation, so far as that legislation is consistent with the admission that the title passed and vested according to the laws of the United States."

You are right on a few facts, wrong on many others, and mistaken in your view of US Law. The US Gov't retains the superior right to claim lands to itself, and though limited by that right, the individual States have the right to take lands within their jurisdiction for themselves, even where the State was created after the granting of the original Land Patent.

Go tilt at your windmill. I tried to save you an effort in futility.
No matter what I share you will find something to try to refute it. There are some of us that will fight for true freedom, even if others see it as an effort in futility, and there are those that are happy with a defacto government that has had the reins for far to long.

Mob rule isn't any prettier merely because the mob calls itself a government.

In the truest sense freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be acheived.

We must be free not because we claim it but because we practice it! Freedom lies in being bold. Is freedom anything else than the right to live as we wish? To be free is not merely to cast off ones chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others. Life without freedom is like a body without a soul.

I could go on and on because I believe in freedom - true freedom - not the illusion of freedom! Those who won our independence valued freedom as an end and as a means they believed freedom to be the means of happiness and courage to be the secret of freedom. Could you imagine if they would have rolled over and accepted anything less?

As for my "imaginary enemies" I have none - only the ones I see are and have been intruding into the lives of a free people.

My response had nothing to do with the justness of your cause, or the worthiness of opposing continued growth of the Administrative State.

It had everything to do with the reality that a simple chicken ticket is not the avenue by which millions of acres of US land will suddenly be rendered free and clear of State and Federal interference, to be exploited by their patent holders to whatever purpose they might imagine. As a matter of US law, the arguments you are advancing have been found by some courts to be frivolous and worthy of sanction.

It is unlikely that the local tax collector will find them any more convincing.

I was simply engaging in a conversation with you regarding the information you supplied in your first response.

While our Constitution is an amazing document it is not self executing. There has to be a power behind it to enforce it. That power is We The People!

I realize that my silly little chicken ticket will not free up all of the land that has been stolen from the American State Nationals. However, there is a remedy for everything under the sun. One just has to have the courage to implement it and go toe to toe with their public servants. All it takes is one little ripple of hope and others might be inclined to start enforcing their constitutional rights back into existance.

The federal government has no jurisdiction outside of the 10 square mile parcel of land assigned to it. Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17 of the Constitution is very clear on this regarding land.

Anyway - I am getting off track again. I will only post about my little chicken ticket and the outcome of my court date from here on out for anyone that may find interest in what I am trying to achieve for myself.

No matter what I share you will find something to try to refute it. There are some of us that will fight for true freedom, even if others see it as an effort in futility, and there are those that are happy with a defacto government that has had the reins for far to long.

Mob rule isn't any prettier merely because the mob calls itself a government.

In the truest sense freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be acheived.

We must be free not because we claim it but because we practice it! Freedom lies in being bold. Is freedom anything else than the right to live as we wish? To be free is not merely to cast off ones chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others. Life without freedom is like a body without a soul.

I could go on and on because I believe in freedom - true freedom - not the illusion of freedom! Those who won our independence valued freedom as an end and as a means they believed freedom to be the means of happiness and courage to be the secret of freedom. Could you imagine if they would have rolled over and accepted anything less?

As for my "imaginary enemies" I have none - only the ones I see are and have been intruding into the lives of a free people.

I followed you after I read this post. So many can’t seem to rub the sleep from their eyes...

In Illinois we have had a Right to Garden Act floating around for a while. This is the current iteration which I like because it includes all sorts of gardens including pollinator gardens.

https://www.ilga.gov/legislation/fu...=0633&GAID=16&LegID=129106&SpecSess=&Session=

Frustratingly enough a lot of people are against the bill because they think, since it mentions that municipalities and the state retain regulatory powers, that it is actually granting those regulatory powers. What's really frustrating is a lot of these same people probably want their gardens to be protected.

In Illinois we have had a Right to Garden Act floating around for a while. This is the current iteration which I like because it includes all sorts of gardens including pollinator gardens.

https://www.ilga.gov/legislation/fu...=0633&GAID=16&LegID=129106&SpecSess=&Session=

Frustratingly enough a lot of people are against the bill because they think, since it mentions that municipalities and the state retain regulatory powers, that it is actually granting those regulatory powers. What's really frustrating is a lot of these same people probably want their gardens to be protected.
My state has a right to farm act. I have looked into it but seems they are in the process of passing the act.

Back
Top Bottom