The road less traveled...back to good health! They have lice, mites, scale mites, worms, anemia, gl

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of my comments seem strange, I assure you I was busy today and didnt' follow the thread minute by minute and missed some things that probably would have been better not read. I understand that sometimes a thing will touch and hurt us. I just hope she will return.

Well Bee, we all wish you would return. We appreciate your wisdom here.

I sure hope you keep that blog up Leigh, it's definitely one I cherish. Even if you can't quote Bee. I think she has taught you so much as you can teach it in your own words :)

And Delisha, thanks for the compliments on my picture.

I pray that difference of religion doesn't divide another group of like-minded individuals.
Everyone who has persevered thru 600+ pages of this thread deserves to have what they came here for. An education in how to raise chickens, naturally.
It was my understanding that is why we are here.

I pray that difference of religion doesn't divide another group of like-minded individuals.
Everyone who has persevered thru 600+ pages of this thread deserves to have what they came here for. An education in how to raise chickens, naturally.
It was my understanding that is why we are here.
Rachel,

differences in religion is not the reason Bee is not here right now.

We are definitely here to talk chickens, and can continue to do so. Hopefully Bee will come back to share that wisdom.

Speaking of photos,
...so there I was - on my belly, lying half under a big evergreen with a flock of chickens...

Millie enjoying a snack of leftover ff that was stuck on Lady Silvia Runnybutt's face.

Wow...beautiful photo closeups! Sorry if anyone hates the repeat of the photos but they are so nice I just wanted to leave them in this post
smile.png

Going forward I will harvest as much existing information off of this thread and the OT thread and put it into my own words. Hopefully at very least we can keep this valuable information available.

I'm sorry everyone!
Bulldogma
On behalf of this newbie, thank you for carrying on and continuing the blog.
thumbsup.gif

The Rhode Island Red was developed in the US state of Rhode Island in the 1890s. Crossing a large variety of other breeds including the Buff Cochin, Langshon, Black Red Malay, Hamburgh and Rose combed Leghorns together created the Rhode Island Red. The Rhode Island is another bird created for both meat and eggs, to satisfy the demands of the American population. The breed arrived in the UK in 1903 and became extremely popular very quickly. The Rhode Island Red is possibly the best-known breed in the world today. The Rhode crossed with a Sussex forms the basis of most of our present day hybrids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom