~ The Roleplay Chat Thread ~ More updates, check pg 1!

Quote:
Can you just yourself?

kill myself
he.gif

Why on earth would you want to do that???

Quote:
The thread owners decided it was for the best, we have a discussion earlier.

can i just myself now?
hit.gif

Oh, MH!
hugs.gif
I want you to know this was NOT because of you! You were always the ideal RPer, being syper nice and tolerating anyone who was mean. Thank you!!
hugs.gif

Quote:
kill myself
he.gif

my flock has been attack 4 times since we move to this town, we just lost a dog, my few yaws to cool off is gone

Quote:
can i just myself now?
hit.gif

Oh, MH!
hugs.gif
I want you to know this was NOT because of you! You were always the ideal RPer, being syper nice and tolerating anyone who was mean. Thank you!!
hugs.gif

thanks
hugs.gif

Quote:
can i just myself now?
hit.gif

Oh, MH!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

X2!

Quote:
Oh, MH!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

X2!

he.gif
why does this always happen to me? i am always kind and try not to kill any one, but my life always seem to suck
barnie.gif

Quote:

my flock has been attack 4 times since we move to this town, we just lost a dog, my few yaws to cool off is gone

I lost half my meat birds last year to coyotes, a bunch of chicks to ravens this spring, cocci spread through my flock, a lice investation... all in the last two years. I don't want to kill myself

Quote:
X2!

he.gif
why does this always happen to me? i am always kind and try not to kill any one, but my life always seem to suck
barnie.gif

You ARE kind, MH! But, no one csn control other people.
sad.png

Quote:

I lost half my meat birds last year to coyotes, a bunch of chicks to ravens this spring, cocci spread through my flock, a lice investation... all in the last two years. I don't want to kill myself

we lived in this town for 6 months! before we were in the middle of no were and we only got attack ONCE! from a snake!

Quote:
he.gif
barnie.gif

You ARE kind, MH! But, no one csn control other people.
sad.png

well, looks like i will have nothing to do any more
hmm.png
smack.gif
thanks all to some Rpers

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom