~ The Roleplay Chat Thread ~ More updates, check pg 1!

BirdNut

Crowing
9 Years
Sep 13, 2010
Suprise, Arizona
Updated 15/10/11

This is the place to go if you have a roleplay-related subject to talk about, but not actual roleplaying. I also encourage you to use this thread to continue off-topic conversations that you started on a roleplay. This will help us so that we don't get lost and off-subject, and there won't be a need to go searching through ten pages just to find out what we were last doing.

Newbies, feel free to ask questions if you're not sure of how to roleplay, what a roleplay is about, how/when to join, etcetera. This is the place to ask!

In the news:
Snowpack
Snowpack has been rather uneventful this week, with the infamous 'Gang' gone. Alpha Eudora is quite relieved to have some peace!

WingClan (Based off of the 'Warrior cats' series by Erin Hunter, with a twist; Chickens instead of cats! What could be better?) Important for those of you who've been out of the loop: Wingclan has been re-started with new characters and a new owner!
Floods have been receding into the river, and there are no longer remnants of the earthquake. WingClan is starting to become more orderly, and is gaining members quickly.

The Darklanders New owner!
The Darklanders' thread needs some action, so please join! Haven't seen the thread before? Check it out!

The Bird-Kids (Based off of the James Patterson series, 'Maximum Ride'!) New roleplay!
After an Eraser attack, the flock was just beginning to settle in to their new territory... Until a raid by some strangers that claim Jonah is a traitor to them. Who are they? Where did they come from? Stay tuned and watch the plot unravel!

Last edited:
Great idea.
thumbsup.gif

Roleplay art archive:
WingClan's art
67724_drawings_007.png
An old portrait of a character named Woodsnymph, by myself.
67724_61450_img_0809.jpg
A portrait of a character named Redsatinsky with orphaned rabbit kits, by Gerbil.
67724_61450_img_0811.jpg
A profile of one of my old characters, EagleWing, by Gerbil.

Snowpack's art

Darklanders' art

Bird-Kids' art

Skyherd's art

The Lost Flock art

(More to be added!)

Last edited:
Hey Gerbil, I have a question. Crasyaboutchickens was asked by a monster (wierd, I know...) about why the forest is damaged, and he responded with 'ShadowClan'. Can you go through MC and help me find out what ShadowClan actually did wrong? ChickieBooBoo is wondering, too. I can't find it!

I just finished reading through it.

They are destroying the forest and taking the herbs and insects I think.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom