~ The Roleplay Chat Thread ~ More updates, check pg 1!

Quote:
Maybe so, but I'm not going to go against Zin's if Zin wants it locked. Its Zinna's thread and he can do whatever he wants with it.

Quote:
Maybe so, but I'm not going to go against Zin's if Zin wants it locked. Its Zinna's thread and he can do whatever he wants with it.

I'm a gal.
wink.png

If you want to RP on it, then go ahead, I don't mind.

Quote:

I'm a gal.
wink.png

Stupid autocorrect -_-
(I'm on my iPad and it always changes the exact opposite of what I want
smack.gif
)

Quote:
I'm a gal.
wink.png

Stupid autocorrect -_-
(I'm on my iPad and it always changes the exact opposite of what I want
smack.gif
)

Ah.
tongue.png

Quote:

I'm a gal.
wink.png

There ya go OwlLover, if you started RPing on it maybe some of the new members that haven't seen it might like it and join you.

Oh, and instead of starting a seperate RP for every biome, why not just combine it into one? You'll also want to create some kind of plot to make it interesting instead if a bunch of lions living in he dessert or tigers living in the jungle, those RPs tend to die before they really even get started. Before you start your own, why not RP on the existing RPs a bit until you know how people here RP, what works, what doesn't etc.

Back
Top Bottom