The Second American Revolution

PC, I agree with you, but if the original settlers would have moved here and settled into the current society, then we would all be living the way my ancestors did.....In tepees.
wink.png

Quote:
OK, well I can't disagree with you there. Unfortunatley for the natives they were
a conquered people. That is sad. At least some of the culture survived. The USA
does have someof it's roots in the native people.

I say this with respect and do not wish to start a debate. Many of us have native
genes. I don't but my wife and son do.

Teepees? don't forget to add long houses and huts. Not all lived the same way. I do agree with the video. Visit any other country ...sorry they do not cater to you. However, come to America kill our people and then cry "I'm from another country" and go home scott free. We allow too much freedom to those who are not Americans. They not paid for the rights to have free food, housing and medical...we have. They have not paid for their children to be educated ...we have. This is not right. If they want to be an American then do so or go home. There are plenty of poor Americans who can not get work because an illegal is doing that job for less. It happens all the time. And don't say Americans will not do the job because there are a great many who will and need the work. Illegals of any ethnic background in any other country would be arrested not allowed to work and have all the benefits of being a citizen of that country. I come from a mix of people so royal lines some Indian, some Scottish, Welsh, Irish, Portuguese, and the list goes on. I am not racist but am against people having a free ride when they should not endangering our economic system. Many send money back to their home country so what is the benefits to have them here? So we can pay more taxes to keep them up? So when an illegal wrecks into your car and harms your family and hurts your finances. So they get away with it because we can not ask why they don't have insurance which is a law in most states to carry at least liability on your car. It is not about letting people come to America to start a new life it is about if they do come do it legally and become an American. Okay off my soap box... We are kill our nation from the inside we do not need any one to invade we are doing a good job all by ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom