Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Jason sat down "Very" he said with a chuckle.

Audrey looked at Mark "There was a problem with combining two DNA into one person. If anger doesn't fuel the DNA it will slowly kill that person." she said

Sara listened then looked at Mark then at Audrey "So that means you're dying from the two DNAs, am I right?' she asked. Audrey nodded then sighed "I didn't know this until just a day ago" she said

The man nodded "I see, well. Audrey is special, the more she fights the longer she stays alive, the less she fights the less time she has to live with the DNA. It's very odd and we can say the cells are dying from two things, vitamin deficiency and just from the lack of emotions" he said
Chilali chuckled and handed him one of the fish that was done "Enjoy" she said then picked up another

~~~
"Wow" Mark said then shook his head "So in order to live you have to stay angry?"

~~~
"Emotions are just chemical messages in the brain" Pam said and motioned to the slides "If it is anger that keeps her stable then that would be simple enough to synthesize with the right chemical compound." She stopped and blinked. What was she saying? Was she really helping them now?

Luna watched him turn to leave, then turned her gaze back to the room

Skye didn't catch his smile this time, having looked away at the camp site already. She hoped they hadn't been abandoned

He walked back into the living room. He sat in the couch and just wondered for a moment.

Back
Top Bottom