~*~The Shifting War - RP (Role Play)~*~

Alice couldn't see him pointing so she wouldn't know what it looked like, but she had kept count so she would know how far she had to go to get back home 

~~~

Mark smiled and turned "I just gotta grab my bags and we can go" He said and headed for where he had put the two bags at.

(Sorry forgot shes blind *facepalm**)

Arren walked up to his garage then too the front door still holding her hand.
-----------
Zuri nodded and said,"ok."

"Which island?" Thomas asked, biting into his sandwich. Vague much?
Miana thought back to her history class and the pictures with it. oh what was the name..... "Mount dessert Island. Its almost completely surrounded by mountains, and the haze in the morning is just beautiful, not creepy. And when the sun shines over the peak of the mountains its kind of like a hallelujah moment, you get me?" She said taking another bite, proud of her answer. She had actually lived near the place, but she had lived in an abandoned alley.

(Sorry forgot shes blind *facepalm**)

Arren walked up to his garage then too the front door still holding her hand. Zuri nodded and said,"ok."
Alice followed him, quietly counting as they walked to keep track

~~~
Mark found the bags he had simply dropped and put his on, then grabbed Ari's and walked back to Zuri "Come on" He said and smiled then started back to town

((Yep! :3))

((Did I?... Oh, yea. That. You must admit it looked a large portion cuter XD))

Skye came barreling into the other fox, her sudden weight sending them both crashing over onto the ground. She growled in pain as his paws hit stomach, then half sprung and half fell back in an attempt to escape them. Her red hackles were still raised once she regained her footing, amber eyes showing only a little fear as they stared intently at Jayden. If a fox had ever looked completely and utterly shocked, then that is exactly what Skye looked like herself when her name was spoken- followed rapidly by the fact that the other fox supposedly knew her. What the... what?! Her eyes widened. First of all, how on earth did this fox she had never seen before, or even known existed until a moment ago, know what her name was? And who was 'Jay'? That was when it began to dawn on her. A long confused pause followed, then she finally answered in a bewildered tone, "Who are you?"

((Grumble and moan all you like, but you can not deny the fact that I'm simply fabulous.))

((Yeah-yeah it looked cuter, but not as cute as this! <(' .' )> ))

Jayden stopped retreating to face Skye when she did not make chase, his tail flicking wildly in a mixture of excitement, befuddlement, and wariness, his head low, one brown, one blue eyes fixed on the red fox. But at her question, he straightened slightly, lifting his head and tilting it to one side in confusion. She didn't recognize his name? Maybe she did remember, and it was just that she hadn't connected the dots. He was a fox claiming to be someone she new, that was weird, no, beyond weird, it was freakishly insane. He took a tentative step forward, "I'm Jayden, ah, Jay, Jay-Jay? We met earlier today, um... I'm like you, a shifter." Jay said gently, trying not to upset her, though he wondered if she would remember him at all. He was used to that, it wasn't uncommon for people to forget him.

((*grumbling* I never denied it in the first place... It's impossible! *derisive snort* ()

Last edited:
Alice followed him, quietly counting as they walked to keep track

~~~
Mark found the bags he had simply dropped and put his on, then grabbed Ari's and walked back to Zuri "Come on" He said and smiled then started back to town

Arren opened the front door to his house.
----------------
Zuri smiled and followed quietly.

Arren opened the front door to his house. Zuri smiled and followed quietly.
Alice smiled and reached to touch the doorframe then the door as he led her inside

~~~
Mark glanced back to her then looked ahead as he headed for the apartment

Alice smiled and reached to touch the doorframe then the door as he led her inside

~~~

Mark glanced back to her then looked ahead as he headed for the apartment

Arren walked in after her.His house was plain,clean and tidy as if no one ever lived there,when you came through the front door you came into the living room then there was stairs to the side of the room which led upstairs to his room.He still holding her hand started towards the stairs.
-------------------------
Zuri thought about the dramatic occurrences of the day as she followed after him.Looking just ahead of her as she did.

Arren walked in after her.His house was plain,clean and tidy as if no one ever lived there,when you came through the front door you came into the living room then there was stairs to the side of the room which led upstairs to his room.He still holding her hand started towards the stairs. Zuri thought about the dramatic occurrences of the day as she followed after him.Looking just ahead of her as she did.
Alice walked with him quietly, listening to the quiet room

~~~
"Here we are" Mark said when they got to the apartment. He headed inside to go to the elevator to take her to the room

Back
Top Bottom