The Silver Laced Wyandotte Thread

Does anyone have some quality SLW hatching eggs available? I lost most of my flock last year to a hawk and I'm wanting to replace them. Foley lines are preferred but as long as type and lacing are good I'm open to others.

Does anyone have some quality SLW hatching eggs available? I lost most of my flock last year to a hawk and I'm wanting to replace them. Foley lines are preferred but as long as type and lacing are good I'm open to others.

I have SLW's directly from Jerry Foley. I am currently collecting eggs to put in my incubator (this Wednesday) Once I know fertility is good I would be willing to ship hatching eggs. That would be one to two weeks away yet.

Dan

I have SLW's directly from Jerry Foley. I am currently collecting eggs to put in my incubator (this Wednesday) Once I know fertility is good I would be willing to ship hatching eggs. That would be one to two weeks away yet.

Dan

That would be awesome!!! I think that would work out perfectly for me! :weee Send me a pm with details when you get a chance.

Are they a broody type?I am afraid I have a rooster in my bunch,and would hate to have her hatch out chicks.

Yes, They do go broody but not to much. After 2 years old they might go broody but other wise she will probably not go broody to much.
My Wyandotte has not been broody yet.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom