The Silver Laced Wyandotte Thread

Is this a roo or a hen? This supposed to be roo doesn't have a very big come, but his feathering looks very roo ish! He is about 2 and a half months old!

Wrong picture, I meant to send this one,
]

Yes - *this* photo shows a bird that appears to be a cockerel. I would not expect to see a large comb at this age, but the amount of prominence that is showing and the color of what is there combined with the pattern showing in the feathering all point to cockerel. Can you get a photo of the bird in a standing position from the side and/or a nice head shot showing the comb from more of a "front" position?

Yes - *this* photo shows a bird that appears to be a cockerel.  I would not expect to see a large comb at this age, but the amount of prominence that is showing and the color of what is there combined with the pattern showing in the feathering all point to cockerel.  Can you get a photo of the bird in a standing position from the side and/or a nice head shot showing the comb from more of a "front" position?

Here it is

I myself love orental games but my sweetheart seen em at the feedstore and its only fair she have some of her own since she lets me have mine we got 2 hens and 1 roostr bitties they are actually beautiful birds i looked at the coloring and got an idea. Slw and silver phoenix. Cross! Bet that wud be beautiful

All six of my slw chicks are starting to get a little green in their tail feathers,... I have a bunch of roo's don't I??
1f622.png
they are about 7 weeks old here. (only 3 are pictured but they all look the same)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom