The Sizzle Thread!

I have a question and forgive me if it is a stupid question...
I ordered a frizzle Cochin she came in smooth but if have read that if you order frizzle you getv50/50 smooth and frizzle. So my question is, can she produce frizzle off spring with a silkie rooster and I have a frizzle cochin/silkies or would that be a sizzle?

If your frizzle is smooth then hes not frizzle...smooth feathered birds means it dont have the gen but if its frizzled feathered then yes a silkie and frizzle make a sizzle

Ok so even if you take a smooth rooster to a smooth hen and you get 50/50 smooth and frizzle chicks. And you take one of those smooth hens even tho her dad is frizzle she can not pass on the frizzle gean....
I'm Sorry to soundsilly or stupid but I just want to make sure.

Frizzle+smooth=50%frizzle 50% smooth
Smooth smooth= smooth
Frizzle frizzle=bad idea
Frizzle is only passed to birds with frizzle feather the smooth do not carrie sorry

Sizzle baby only 1 week old!
[/IMG]

The only ones that stick out are #1, which is blue (splash is blue splotches on a white background) and #3, which looks more like splash to me than lav. Looking at the wing feathers that are coming in, they appear to have blue splashes. Lavender is an all over even shade of soft, powdery blue.

It's hard to tell if there's blue in the Showgirl, but it could just be the picture (or it could just be a regular partridge).

They sure are cute!

Back
Top Bottom