The Sizzle Thread!

I tried to post this before but it ended up somewhere else so will try again. A lot of the original posters on here were people with chicks they got from me or from my hatching eggs so I'm curious to see if any of them are still here & I'd love to see pictures & if you're still breeding, how many generations you are from my lines. Would also love to know if any of you are showing your birds, now matter whose lines they are. We especially need people that are showing the smooth Sizzles as that will help get them recognized by the APA/ABA. Thank you! If any of you are on FB sites, you've probably seen these pictures but some of them may be new. Most of these are from 2015-2016 hatches.
Hello, I have a young smoothe sizzle splash. Still unsure if it is a pullet or not.I know it has come from your lines. I am also on the 530 poultry group on fb. I did not get the chick directly from you, but from Kristy Warner Flake.

Here's Maude with one of the mutts she hatched sitting atop her. The photo right below that is Pepper. She's 12 days old and she's a splash sizzle. Her mommy is Maude and Dad, Harold my splash sizzle roo that I had to give away due to being in the city. I'm sure 12 days is too soon to tell sex, but it's for sure that this babe is Frizzled like the rooster.

Does anyone have any suggestions for getting these little guys to use the ramp between the coop and yard? Mines all set up and I have an olive egger that has no probs with it and my sizzle roo is using it but my girls seem to be hating it? I'm very new to this?

Try sprinkling a little of their feed or cracked corn on the ramp. Hopefully that will tempt them in to using it. It's worked for me on several occasions :)

I tried to post this before but it ended up somewhere else so will try again.

A lot of the original posters on here were people with chicks they got from me or from my hatching eggs so I'm curious to see if any of them are still here & I'd love to see pictures & if you're still breeding, how many generations you are from my lines.

Would also love to know if any of you are showing your birds, now matter whose lines they are. We especially need people that are showing the smooth Sizzles as that will help get them recognized by the APA/ABA. Thank you!

If any of you are on FB sites, you've probably seen these pictures but some of them may be new. Most of these are from 2015-2016 hatches.
I love your birds, if i wasn't so invested in my cuckoos i would buy a few dozens eggs from you and start over.

Back
Top Bottom