The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
silver1313
Gigiintheforest
frow.gif
Hi Back to you. Lovin this thread.

Does it count that I rock my chickens to sleep, make them special food, and completely treat them like human kids?
big_smile.png
I have done this too...my "babies" would cry at night, so I started to hold them until they fell asleep. They can manage without me now, but the first week or so those two EE girls would not sleep unless I held them first. They are five weeks now and think I am their mom, for some strange, unknown reason
roll.png

I have done this too...my "babies" would cry at night, so I started to hold them until they fell asleep. They can manage without me now, but the first week or so those two EE girls would not sleep unless I held them first. They are five weeks now and think I am their mom, for some strange, unknown reason
roll.png

When my call ducks were babies, I used to sit with them on the couch and watch tv or at the computer with them in my pocket. Yesterday I picked one up and he put his bill in my neck like he did as a baby...and he's 2 years old now
love.gif

Not as bad as you folks, but getting there with fires, A swap caught on fire burnt only 10 acres. I thought swamps were supposed to be wetland?
We had 12,000 acres of forest burnin just south of us Sun-Mon. We were ready to evacuate - 4 goats in the back of my Element along with all the chickens (that would have been a hoot - LOL)and 4 dogs in DH's CRV. Luckily, the firefighters were awesome and got it stopped. I'm so sick of summer!

MEGA is an understatement LOL

I still can't figure out how to do that haha
Just keep clicking MULTI until you are done picking posts to quote then on the last one click QUOTE...
They are five weeks now and think I am their mom, for some strange, unknown reason
roll.png
idunno.gif
I wonder
lol.png

Yesterday I picked one up and he put his bill in my neck like he did as a baby...and he's 2 years old now
love.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom