The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to buy feed yesterday. I usually buy the sun fresh flock raiser. I have too many chickens of different ages. Well any way, it has jumped up $1.50 in the last month. Gah! I think I may not let to many more hatch this year...

Yay. Momma K just left. Her kids got to see our crazy (and muddy) animals. Nice family!

Now I'm waiting for my egg customer to show up then I have to pick up the other kid and for the first time in quite a while I will be staying in the same house as both of my kids. We'll be in here like sardines. I HATE sardines
gig.gif

is there really anyone that likes sardines lol I live with my in laws so I know that cramped feeling !!! I love Derp .. I would have added the sig but didnt know how !!!

Oh, I have some coworkers (men) that LOVE sardines! It's awful, I can't even been in the lounge when they "taste-test" the different brands. blech!

Silver, click on your name, then scroll down to near the end of that page, and click edit where tourist is at.

Keyt, I have a 3 bedroom house... 2 living rooms.one living rooming the lower level is being used by my boys dad, but I still feel cramped. I think it'll always feel that way when boundaries are not set.

When we first moved backstop MI from FL, we lived with one uncle, God rest him, whose wife and step kids were die hard holy rollers. We are Catholic. His step daughters would act like we were spawn of the very devil. We did not stay long. We then went to stay with my Oma and Opa, and my parents and them would take turns preparing meals. Them first, then us. We had a set tv time, we were not allowed to play in our room, had to be outside most the day, unless the weather was bad, and then we had an area to play in the house. We had very firm boundary lines. As a kid, it was not bad. It was he'll for my dad, but we had income of our own and my dad had lost his job at Mac Asphalt and so... Beggars are not choosers. I remember the first house we moved to that was our own. I was so happy to have a room of my own. There is nothing like that when you've been cramped in a small room with two sisters.

So, hope it won't be for long and they do not think you are the door mat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom