The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
lau.gif
I'm up. Watching a movie with DH on the sofa, but my ADD means I can do that and surf the web at the same time without missing anything.
Olive- we are ALWAYS up late talking. Probably because we are inconsiderate hahahahaha

I have no idea what the heck she is, but she went broody, sat with no eggs for several days, even in the HEAT, and I figured what the heck.. give it a try. AND she was super dedicated. Then Skeeter got in with her last week. LOL, they were witches together. No Skeeter is all alone. LOL.

Any guess on what she is? She has slate legs, white skin.

I have no idea what the heck she is, but she went broody, sat with no eggs for several days, even in the HEAT, and I figured what the heck.. give it a try. AND she was super dedicated. Then Skeeter got in with her last week. LOL, they were witches together. No Skeeter is all alone. LOL.

Any guess on what she is? She has slate legs, white skin.
No clue what she is but she is pretty. looks like she has a rose comb ?? Chicks are beautiful but then I am biased when it comes to Silkies and Marans. My two favorites. Then the d'Anvers lol

I miiiiiight have to step in here to fill in for my mother.

I started replacing "Thanks" to "Shanks"

Now whenever my mother passes something to me (like butter/dishes/ect.) I tell her:

"Shanks"

replied: "Toes"

"Comb"

"Wattles"

"Snood"

"Uropygial Gland."

"Oviduct"

ect. ect.

Just got to remember the poultry parts... at the dinner table.
big_smile.png
Should stop doing that when company is over
hide.gif

Last edited:
LOL, that must be some interesting dinner table talk. LOL

Its a single comb, Robin... I was thinking she may have some marans... She's one that I got from Avalon, and they were all a mix of possible, Faverolle, but she's not got 5 toes, Marans, NH, Light Brahma, some others... LOL

Anyway, I need to get the mighty midgets to bed. They are... making me tired.

Have a good night all.

LOL, that must be some interesting dinner table talk. LOL

Its a single comb, Robin... I was thinking she may have some marans... She's one that I got from Avalon, and they were all a mix of possible, Faverolle, but she's not got 5 toes, Marans, NH, Light Brahma, some others... LOL

Anyway, I need to get the mighty midgets to bed. They are... making me tired.

Have a good night all.
Night Nova. With the slate shanks she could very well be a marans cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom