The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all,
Welcome Nike

Wow!!! I am the only one here this morning.
Sun is trying to shine, so with it going to be nice today some of my BA roosters are going to freezer camp. The first one going is the one that got after my grandson last week and DH last night.
Had to cull 2 Blue orpingions last night 7 weeks old. Slipped tendons and very crooked toes.
(I couldn't watch)
Have to take the dog to the vet. My grand daughter gave her a bath yesterday. Last night she started acting funny and this morning she can't hardly walk.
Everyone have a great day.

Nova ...Good story

Good morning all,
Welcome Nike

Wow!!! I am the only one here this morning.
Sun is trying to shine, so with it going to be nice today some of my BA roosters are going to freezer camp. The first one going is the one that got after my grandson last week and DH last night.
Had to cull 2 Blue orpingions last night 7 weeks old. Slipped tendons and very crooked toes.
(I couldn't watch)
Have to take the dog to the vet. My grand daughter gave her a bath yesterday. Last night she started acting funny and this morning she can't hardly walk.
Everyone have a great day.

Nova ...Good story
WOW that's a lot to handle in one day. Hope you dog is ok.
fl.gif
hugs.gif

Hey Mish - I have a FBCM rooster coming YAAAAA :yesss:

Good morning to you. :D on the roo!

I think I'm suffering from chicken withdrawal (insert hiding under chair icon - my phone only gives a few icon choices and that isn't one of them).

Last edited:
Good morning to you.
big_smile.png
on the roo!
I think I'm suffering from chicken withdrawal (insert hiding under chair icon - my phone only gives a few icon choices and that isn't one of them).
I know, my phone is the same way LOL. If you want I will text you some pics of them today. I finally found a place where the polish hen could go and be comfortable. Every pen I put her in she tried to fly out and was always climbing the fence so I put her in with them 3 young hamburg's ( pen out by where I sit) and she has settled down and is happy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom