The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! I got my mahogony hair My hair has always been a dishwater blonde, and scraggly looking so you must all pardon my overexitement
hide.gif

Like the color! But there is something deffinitly missing from the photo...... ummmm...... no not a chicken....ummmm ......I know ..... a smile!

I may be funny, but i got picked on pretty bad growing up! I was one of those girls who never looked "done up" even fresh from the salon. When i was in hair school even my teacher threw her hands up in frustration. Turns out it wasn't bad genetics, but bad hairdressers! Makes me wish i had finished school, but then i'd have to work with all those catty girls.......... No thanks! I am too much tomboy at heart.

Coop news: all my older birds are starting to drop feathers, confirming the early molting that others have had.......... Now i know for sure it's going to be an early cold winter.

Here's some cuteness for everyone! I let DH's niece play with her favorite little banty baby before she left back home........... Another crazy chicken lady in the making :D

I may be funny, but i got picked on pretty bad growing up! I was one of those girls who never looked "done up" even fresh from the salon. When i was in hair school even my teacher threw her hands up in frustration. Turns out it wasn't bad genetics, but bad hairdressers! Makes me wish i had finished school, but then i'd have to work with all those catty girls.......... No thanks! I am too much tomboy at heart.

Coop news: all my older birds are starting to drop feathers, confirming the early molting that others have had.......... Now i know for sure it's going to be an early cold winter.

Here's some cuteness for everyone! I let DH's niece play with her favorite little banty baby before she left back home........... Another crazy chicken lady in the making :D

The pic of her hugging the chick is so cute!!

It was sweet the way she cherished that little bird, and it was obvious that the chick liked it too. I am going to send this pic to her mom, it is a long and complicated story but the kids are living with their dad, and it is a tough and unstable situation. DH went down to indiana to get them for us to visit , they don't get any country activities where they are at. Big city ghetto.......... The kids looked so relaxed and peaceful :D

Night girls, DH is going to try to hook up the comupter to the TV, then take over the word on PK. (internet game) He's bout killed me already, with all the reading time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom