The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does my new avi fit me, or just make me look lazy? lol.

I do love my tea and coffee though. Coffee must be stovetop, no more drip coffee for me. Not unless i am desperate, and it has to be pretty bad.........too bitter.
A whole TB of sugar in each cup, a liberal splash of vanilla, and a splash of milk, so smoooooth and so i don't have to wait an hour for it to be cool enough to drink!

And btw, the bare toe is "shabby chic", no?
big_smile.png
I love the ew avi .. kinda what I feel like doing today ... ugg I do not like feeling bad .. I know who does but seems like my tummy only flairs up when i start making plans ..

I love the ew avi .. kinda what I feel like doing today ... ugg I do not like feeling bad .. I know who does but seems like my tummy only flairs up when i start making plans .. 

I felt like that the other day. I spent a couple of days doing nothing because every time I tried to so something I was crippling over in pain. So I just found Sophie, wrapped her in a towel, and cuddled with her all day, and chatted on BYC too of course.

well right now i am cuddled in my swing outside so i can have a smoke or two but then i thinkuntil its time ot put veggies in with the roast i am gonna go lay on bed beside brooders and listen to babies sing and i scroll thru byc...

I just realized that I am, in fact, completely chicken crazy. I've been giving my new pet chickens pocket rides all day (they're crazy for the button up pocket of this old shirt I have.) I went to the store specifically to get them chicken vitamins, live mealworms, and crickets. I think I've spent more time in the garage with the new chicks then I have out.

Oh dear. Poof Head says he's done with his ride. Gotta go put him back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom