The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am here to talk to you... sheesh never met women so unwilling to talk to me... well cept these mormon girls I met in Utah.... prolly didnt help I had a bottle of Wudka in my hand lol

why is it that all the coops i find are meant to hold only 2-6 chickens ... really who owns 2-6 chcikens only ? i mean besides those that have to because of stupid regulations ... I need big coops

why is it that all the coops i find are meant to hold only 2-6 chickens ... really who owns 2-6 chcikens only ? i mean besides those that have to because of stupid regulations ... I need big coops
lol regulations say we can only have 5 chickens and no roosters... but our first 4 are technically jungle fowl so really we only have the 4 chicks and I am not sure male junglefowl are called roosters... if they are then we are breaking that law lol. Neighbors say they dont care as long as we bribe em with eggs

lol regulations say we can only have 5 chickens and no roosters... but our first 4 are technically jungle fowl so really we only have the 4 chicks and I am not sure male junglefowl are called roosters... if they are then we are breaking that law lol. Neighbors say they dont care as long as we bribe em with eggs
That works .... im just wondering though why are there no bigger coops ?

Coop designers don't believe in chicken math. Besides, have you seen the size of the coops meant to house 6 chickens? I'd feel guilty putting 2 in them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom