The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning
frow.gif
I've been waiting for ya all to wake up!

Nova. I talked some sense into you last week. Tel me the same thing!
I want, I want, I want! I realy like orpingtons and some one on CL has show birds they are thinng out. A long way to drive though. Te me the I only think I do thing!
he.gif

Keyt> some one doesn't want me on here. Been on for 2 hours then I get on BYC and get disconnected for the first time this AM.
If there had not been a chance of of seeing grandson I would ask you to go.. I guess that is a good thing all around. No I shouldn't!

Oh please, please, please come! It would be a blue hen. I am sure the blue roo I keep can be happy with 2 girls. Your post 6 was sort of wishy washy, that's why I IGNORED it.
tongue2.gif

I'm possibly coming but not positive yet. I would most certainly buy another hen from you. Hold onto it for me and I will see if I can make it and if not maybe I can get RIRJen to bring it back with her if she comes. What color is she ? Doesn't really matter because I still will want it. I thought I signed up for it. Hmmm

Went and checked. Post # 6
Gas is not going to get any better. Just sayin'. Costs me $100 a fill up in that stupid 97 beater truck I'm now stuck with and gets about 14mpg. I'm going!
I'm not sure yet wether I am or not. Just don't know yet. Gas is outrageous.
NOVA!! Good to see you, too!
SWAMP! Nice to see you here.
1muttsfan picked me up and took me. we had a blast jabbering away.
Robin> Maybe some of could carpool to CS?
No one's slaughtering any beef cattle or chickens around here in MI AFAIK. Just checked the Labor day sales. Cheapest chicken is legquarters for .99/lb. Ground chuck is $2.69. Everything else is higher. No cheap meat here.

HI Dwkuska!
frow.gif
I'm surprised Raz hasn't popped over to join you. The crazy title must have skeered him.
$1 more per pound? No thats not how it works. All this drought is causing THOUSANDS of ranchers to slaughter most if not all their herds(they cant afford to feed em). This coupled with the govt. offering to buy millions of dollars of beef to help those ranchers has caused a surplus of beef and poultry. So beef and chicken prices have been bottoming out. If your prices are going up then I would suggest your grocery store is run by profiteering gluttons, who prey on those who dont know how supply and demand work.
Hiya Swampducks... first off I would like to begin with "I am "the guy" of this thread... secondly welcome! You have to be crazy enough to where chicken math doesnt seem odd to you. I think thats pretty much it.
Good morning keyt, though it's almost afternoon it took me so long to catch up!
Good morning Robin, swampducks and thatlaidyb!! Did someone bring coffee, mine is still brewing!

"for persons who do not care for some other person, rather than rain on everyone's parade, why not go to that little menu under that person's name and select block member? I suspect that it will keep that person's posts that offend you from being seen by you". I suspect that if you don't do that, then you're only complaining out of spite. There, Now I can be persona non gratis to whomever and also get reprimanded.

edited by staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom