The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im trying to get into my work email right now to email the two vets to tell them to expect me in the morning. For some reason, I am locked out?????? Its making me so mad. I know I typed my email password correctly. UGH.

No thanks on a new bunny, Keyt. I wont give my dog another chance at killing, and I still have two. I love Cotton though- just wish I could figure out how the heck he is getting out. The pen is made from the panels I had at chicken stock- too tall to hop over. Cant squeeze through. I have an apron around the bottom buried- no way to get out. I am so confused.

poor Cotton- I wish I could do something tonight for him. I have been awake since four am or I would head to work right now with him.

:(

Im trying to get into my work email right now to email the two vets to tell them to expect me in the morning. For some reason, I am locked out?????? Its making me so mad. I know I typed my email password correctly. UGH.

No thanks on a new bunny, Keyt. I wont give my dog another chance at killing, and I still have two. I love Cotton though- just wish I could figure out how the heck he is getting out. The pen is made from the panels I had at chicken stock- too tall to hop over. Cant squeeze through. I have an apron around the bottom buried- no way to get out. I am so confused.

poor Cotton- I wish I could do something tonight for him. I have been awake since four am or I would head to work right now with him.

:(
hit.gif

Mom, hope your girl feels better soon so she can repaint her toes. Sorry bout the rabbit...

Keyt, its about time you lazy broad! No really! Glad you're finally done with that head ache. Hope you can get new editing software soon, or what ever you need for indoor settings.

feels like someone punched me in my back today. Headache is back, though I think from the back, which hurts my neck, which hurts my head... Where's my drugs... Oh that's right! Heffers took excedrin off the dang shelf!

I just need some better lighting and I'll be good. I have 6 different editing software so I'm good there. It was good that I did though because it saved my arse!

I'm FREEZING! Every window was open and it's only 60 degrees. It's only supposed to get up to 69! I woke up so cold because we have a 90% waveless waterbed. I was warm and comfy and immediately had to throw on pants and a sweatshirt!

It's almost football time. GO BLUE!!!
celebrate.gif

*sigh* another day stuck with baby-zilla... hmm maybe if I just keep cleaing the house he will be a good boy and leave me be lol

Hey Dwkuska, I just noticed you're from WA! I have family all over there and CO. Mostly in the tri-cities of WA though which I think is a few hours east from you. I miss it there terribly! I haven't been to WA since 1994
hit.gif

Hey Dwkuska, I just noticed you're from WA! I have family all over there and CO. Mostly in the tri-cities of WA though which I think is a few hours east from you. I miss it there terribly! I haven't been to WA since 1994
hit.gif

Yeah I can make it to Tri_Cities in 4hrs, but then again I treat speed limits as suggestion only lol. Its kinda nice over there. Kennewick is kinda sleezie. I use to live in Pasco and Burbank(just outside Pasco)

Most of my family is in Richland. My grandma lived in the same place for like 55 years or something. I have family in Kennewick too. You sound like my boyfriend with speedlimits. I hate being in a car when he's driving! lol

D> you'll have to forgive Keyt, I noticed when you first came on

My Granddaughter who was last out there in 2009 at the age of 10 likes Yakima. She can get a whole case of apples there to take back home in Mi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom