The Society of Truth, an RP

(With Elsie being a bit of a recluse, and me missing so much, it's hard to try and get her to fit into the plot XD)
Elsie, rising from her seat, shover her paper plate in the full garbage, and walked softly to the room in which Alina said she could stay.

(I'll still do it, as long as my notifs stop acting up, unless you'd rather I don't? It's fine if it's annoying to have me popping in and out randomly!)

(I pop in and out randomly, so I don't see why you shouldn't!)
(I'm in and out, and it's my RP! We're happy to have you, no matter how infrequent you may be.)

(I'll still do it, as long as my notifs stop acting up, unless you'd rather I don't? It's fine if it's annoying to have me popping in and out randomly!)
(Yeah no worries I just tagged you because u said your notifications weren’t working and I find it takes a tag to get them to work properly again. It’s not annoying at all, I have other RP’s on here that I do so it’s not like this is my only one lol)

(With Elsie being a bit of a recluse, and me missing so much, it's hard to try and get her to fit into the plot XD)
Elsie, rising from her seat, shover her paper plate in the full garbage, and walked softly to the room in which Alina said she could stay.
(Wait, did I miss something? Elsie is staying?)
She walked into the kitchen, “okay what’s up?”
"Did you see the look Liana gave me when she heard my age?" Calder asked, following and looking intently down at her.

(Whoa, hang on a second, there is one spare room at Alina’s which Tara is using....)

“Yeah so? Liana is a bit of a judgmental person ignore her, unless your worried about it” she placed a hand on his shoulder “promise you won’t take her too seriously”
Calder gave the hand a sidelong glance and tilted his head back a little, eyeing Tara steadily for a moment.
She glanced at his face “your not having second thoughts....are you?” She said
"No," he reassured her, quickly, "Unless it bugs you,"

He paused for a moment, "Because after all I am twenty-seven"

Back
Top Bottom