The Southern Vampire Series (a.k.a True Blood)

jeremy

CA Royal Blues
13 Years
Mar 23, 2008
Oakland, CA
Up for grabs is the complete Southern Vampire Mysteries series, books 1 through 10. Also known as the Sookie Stackhouse novels, or True Blood on television.

IMG_4043.jpg

(Book 10, Dead in the Family is not pictured.)

The series includes:

Book 1, Dead Until Dark
Book 2, Living Dead in Dallas
Book 3, Club Dead
Book 4, Dead to the World
Book 5, Dead as a Doornail
Book 6, Definitely Dead
Book 7, All Together Dead
Book 8, From Dead to Worse
Book 9, Dead and Gone
Book 10, Dead in the Family

I've read the entire series and loved it. If you have only watched the show, I recommend you read the books too, as the storylines are very different. The books are in decent condition. There is wear on the spines and the covers from my use, I do dog ear pages as I read as well, I know bad habit.
roll.png

That said, individually these books are about $10 each, so you're saving around $60 if you purchase them from me.
smile.png
Shipping is $15, though I doubt it actually will be $15. That's just the cost of a large flat rate box, any excess shipping charges will be returned to you after shipment. I will ship the books out via USPS as soon as the listing is closed, please send me a PM with your name and address when making the purchase.

I accept PayPal, please be able to send the funds ASAP when the "Buy it Now" button is pressed. My PayPal address is [email protected].

If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom