The Stink!!!!!!!!

Animallover606

Songster
11 Years
Apr 12, 2008
Who new that eggs could stink so much.
sickbyc.gif
I walk in today and am blasted with I think the worst smell that I will ever smell. So what I did was open up the lid (which came with a whole new, more powerful wave of stink) and Dare I say it sniffed them all. I sniffed them all until I found the four culprits. So what I did was toss them away and didn't dare to look inside because I would've felt horrible. Anyway who else has encountered this stink was it as bad as mine, and wat did you do? I have had eggs blow up before and didn't want it to happen again so I got rid of them as soon as possible.

Be thankful that they did not explode in there, or worse ... in your face!

Last winter I had a broody silkie. I checked her eggs and found stinky exploded one. I removed it (shell was all that was left). I picked up the other ones to check them and one exploded in my hand and spewed in my face. OMG, it was worse than being sprayed by a skunk!

I am thankful as well as a bit humored. Is it at the point where you look back at the experience and laugh? Because I am lauging right now. That must've been horrible! I thought broodies got rid of their bad eggs though?humored

So it will be that noticeable before they pop? I don't want any exploding eggs, but I don't plan on candling all 34 either. Gag on the face exploding post! I am uber sensitive to odors.

Back
Top Bottom