The story of Pierre duck

Oct 14, 2021
Western Washington
Here is the story of pierre he is a special duck that we loved a lot (thats why my profile name is pierre duck drake) I mean a lot it is a sad but kinda happy story we will start from the day before so the kids were playing in the trampaline and pierre was running under it but it was almost time for the kids to come in so I told them to lock the ducks up its my daughters job to do she does it every night (she is ten years old) so that night she did not close the coop door and a raccoon came and got a other duck and could have got Pierre but luckly not shadow when we got up we looked our the window and saw only three ducks we ran outside and looked for pierre he did it to save his girls shadow was quacking louder than she has ever quacked before she has not acted the same ever since she realy misses him but after sarching we could not find him we are still going to tthe beach every day in sarch of him but if anyone has a khaki cambell drake roaming around their house or beach please tell me we are realy missing him we live around the burly lagoon in gig harber Wa.

I hope you're able to find him. So sorry about everything. :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs
thank you I hope we can find him to my daughter is realy missing him wefound a drake but sadly is was not him so we had a friend come and take him so she gave us some harliquin eggs and we gave her some chicken eggs I love keeping ducks they are great animal

Back
Top Bottom