The story of Winnie and Luci!

it would be easier if she is Winnie! If she is Winston, I will have to try and work out how to separate them into different enclosures! I all ready have two Drakes which are a complete nightmare. No way could I get rid of any though.

Here is another one of them snuggling...

Such a pair of cuties. Can't believe how fast the month has gone!

it would be easier if she is Winnie! If she is Winston, I will have to try and work out how to separate them into different enclosures! I all ready have two Drakes which are a complete nightmare. No way could I get rid of any though.

They sure are adorable together.

Omg, they are just too cute! What a pair. ^-^

Has Luci started sneaking in some little quacky sounds yet? It's still early, hoping Winnie stays a Winnie for you. ;)

I will try and record Winnie for you tomorrow and see what you guys think!

They are both peeping but Winnie just sounds that little bit more raspier! I hope so too but will love him/her either way. :)
Luci adores Winnie and follows her around everywhere.. Winnie just does her own thing. It's so funny!
How many weeks until they are fully feathered would you say?

Back
Top Bottom