The strangest thing I have in my refrigerator right now is...

Sausage casing. Every time I see the stuff it squicks me out.
sickbyc.gif

Haha you guys just made me get up and browse through my refrigerator, looking for something weird in it...but to no avail.
sad.png
Now I feel strange because I don't have anything strange in my refrigerator...does that make sense?!?
lol.png
LOL all I have is normal, well, food. Nothing strange at all.
idunno.gif
tongue2.gif

I have a number of dead wild birds in my freezer. You see, I'm a wildlife rehabber and we use the ones that don't make it in classes, so into the freezer they go! Better not to open the plastic bags in my freezer.

At one point I had a juvenile wild turkey who had been euthanized in my freezer, and he took up most of the freezer space!
hmm.png
(This is odd to me because I'm a vegetarian and don't keep meat or anything in the fridge/freezer.)

Last edited:
I also have the second round of a goat vaccine which I didn't give him because he just started to warm up to me when it was time.....

ummm Simon has pickled eggs and pickled herring (yes, pickled fish)
sickbyc.gif
... I also have uncooked lambs liver which expired a week ago.... too afraid to touch the package and waiting for Simon to toss it!
hide.gif

A bottle of penicillin.....I think that is the strangest thing, which isn't so strange for peeps on here.

Now my Grandmother, on the other hand, kept a frozen mink to show everyone after she found it dead close to one of the out buildings. I got tired of shuffling the thing around the freezer over the years.

Back
Top Bottom