The Sussex thread!

Thanks y'all! They all have their little flaws, but I think it's a good starting point overall. :D

Here's a little family portrait I took yesterday.

I know it's a long shot, but if anyone is in my area of north central TX (north of DFW), I have a cockerel to sell. He was my pick so far, but turns out, he hates turkeys. I have poults that will be joining the flock soon and younger cockerels who don't mind the turkeys, so I think it's best for him to find a home without other kinds of poultry. He hatched Jan. 1. Message me if you're interested.

Wow! you all have lovely Sussex's. So colourful and virbrant. yesterday I brought 2 hens and a Cockrel they are so calm and relaxed I have never had chickens before but I am so glad I got some here they are
263a.png
[/IMG]

Wow! you all have lovely Sussex's. So colourful and virbrant. yesterday I brought 2 hens and a Cockrel they are so calm and relaxed I have never had chickens before but I am so glad I got some here they are
263a.png
[/URL]
Welcome to the world of Chickens! That's a nice looking trio you have there! In my flock I only have one sussex, but I'm impressed with her so far! - I'll have to post a picture.
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom