The tables have turned!

Just so I am clear------

You owe the bank money, you are not going to pay the bank their money, and some how they are being the bad guys for wanting their money?

You did at one time sign an agreement/mortgage whatever binding you to payment? Right?

So because you have failed to pay what you promised and the bank is a calling, you take it upon yourself to seek revenge? (faxing repeats)

Maybe I need to rethink things!

Quote:
No- that's not it at all. We should be able to sell it for what we owe. You don't make payments during the short sale process. However- Wells Fargo has decided to continue calling us non-stop to remind us that we didn't pay this month even though we don't have to.
They did the same thing when we were going through loan modification. They even went as far as putting a huge public notice in the newspaper saying they were having a foreclosure auction while we were in modification. which is illegal.

You know what it's like to have your neighbors call and tell you your house is being auctioned when you're just trying to get a lower interest rate? How humiliating!

OH GAADS its WELS FARGO!!!!! I am soooooo sorry. They do alot of things that are not legal. You are prob. gonna have to resort to something like what Boyd did. Also call the regulatory agency on them and also call the State Attorney General. After this is all done with RUN AS FAR AWAY FROM WELLS F&^*CKYOUOVER as possible!!!!

I wish everyone would pull their money out of wells fargo and make them go bankrupt!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom