~The Threat of The Shadows~ A Warrior Cat RP

Quailpaw snorted. "Are you kidding? Only a rabid fox would attack a cat. My mom scared away a fox with a snarl and some hissing."
"Must've been a fox kit then." She mused. "Even foxes that aren't rabid will attack cats. They attacked my father, and that fox was only hungry. Not rabid. The fox killed him." She barely managed to keep her voice from wavering. She took a deep breath and continued "Foxes are a big threat to cats." The mottled brown tom gave her a comforting lick. "He's with StarClan now, Leafpaw. You'll see him again one day."

"Must've been a fox kit then." She mused. "Even foxes that aren't rabid will attack cats. They attacked my father, and that fox was only hungry. Not rabid. The fox killed him." She barely managed to keep her voice from wavering. She took a deep breath and continued "Foxes are a big threat to cats." The mottled brown tom gave her a comforting lick. "He's with StarClan now, Leafpaw. You'll see him again one day."
"I'm sorry for your loss," Quailpaw replied, "but it sounds unusual to me. The fox my mom scared off was an adult."

"I suppose," Quailpaw murmured, looking up at the leaders and wondering when the gathering would start.
Sunpaw shifted her paws and also looked up to where the leaders were gathering.
Goldenstar stepped forward and said "ThunderClan has seven new kits, one she-kit and one tom born to Mintpetal and Brightcloud-" Brightcloud puffed out his chest proudly- "Four toms born to Riverlight, and one tom that we found abandoned in our territory. Which means a rogue was on ThunderClan territory, so all the Clans need to be on alert." She finished.

Back
Top Bottom