<^> The Three Tribes<^> ~Native American Indian RP: Join today!

Quote:
She stroked the new stallion's neck from behind, who was quickly calming, as she sat smiling at Venus with her hand lifted to the mare's nostrils.

Venus breathed in very deeply. The woman smelled okay. She moved forward, rubbing her nose along the woman's arm.

She smiled. "Good girl," she said, before sifting around in a pouch and pulling out a treat. She held the morsel to the mare's lips.

(Here's my Native American's form, I'll have my horse's up in a second).

Name: Leaping Deer (or Aruka)
Tribe(Comanche/Caddo/Creek)/Rogue: Comanche
Appearance (must be Indian-like): I'm being lazy, so here's a picture
tongue.png
: http://fav.me/d2sfl3h
Markings
, scars, eye color, etc. (must be realistic): ^ ^ ^
Personality/Attitude: Kind and cunning, has a way with animals. She is loyal towards her higher-ranking tribe mates. You have to do a lot to really test her patience, she is very calm.
Family: N/A
Life Story: Leaping Deer was born in a small nomadic family, who raised and traded horses for a living, and often hunted for their food. Her older brother taught her how to shoot with the bow and arrow at a young age, and she took up the skill quickly. After growing older, she moved away in search of a tribe to live in and decided she would go find the Comanche, as she spoke their language and was accustomed to their ways.
Pets: Kitchi.
Other: Carries several pouches around with her, and normally has a fine leather quiver slung over her back, decorated in blue beads and feathers. Leaping Deer also has a matching recurve bow.
BYC username: Zinnia-Hen

Last edited:
Quote:
Venus breathed in very deeply. The woman smelled okay. She moved forward, rubbing her nose along the woman's arm.

She smiled. "Good girl," she said, before sifting around in a pouch and pulling out a treat. She held the morsel to the mare's lips.

Her eyes lit up and she crunched the treat happily. She wondered who this woman was, where she was from, and why she was here. strange she thought.

Quote:
CrazyHorse walked over to her quietly. "How have you been?" he asked, twisting a dandelion between his fingers.

"Good," She replied, smiling warmly. "And you?"

"I have been well" he answered, gazing quietly up at the sky. Something was clearly on his mind, even bothering him.

Quote:
"Good," She replied, smiling warmly. "And you?"

"I have been well" he answered, gazing quietly up at the sky. Something was clearly on his mind, even bothering him.

"Something wrong?" She asked quietly, noticing the distressed look on his face.

Back
Top Bottom