The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

The ONLY reason why I wish it would get warmer is so I can get my succulents outside for the summer! Our overnight lows still dip down around 1C occasionally. :hmm

1C is totally fine for succulents! They can handle a lot, as long as they're acclimated to the outside environment! Some of the deserts and stepes these succulents come from drastically shift from morning, to night temperatures

They'll be ok:)

Fluffy, I went out in a T-shirt, shorts, and sandals to open my coops and feed the birds this morning. I kept thinking it was a little cooler than I expected compared to the past few mornings, but not bad, and I had no problems getting everyone taken care of without feeling cold, myself. Came in and checked the temp, and it was 3°C out there. Yeah, maybe I should have gone with the boots instead of the sandals this morning. :gig

1C is totally fine for succulents! They can handle a lot, as long as they're acclimated to the outside environment! Some of the deserts and stepes these succulents come from drastically shift from morning, to night temperatures

They'll be ok:)
Really! I had no idea, I thought they were more delicate. I suppose I need to start acclimating them slowly, some of these have lived on my back window shelf all their lives! Pretty soon though it will stay well above freezing at night, I am sure they will enjoy living outside for the summer!

Fluffy, I went out in a T-shirt, shorts, and sandals to open my coops and feed the birds this morning. I kept thinking it was a little cooler than I expected compared to the past few mornings, but not bad, and I had no problems getting everyone taken care of without feeling cold, myself. Came in and checked the temp, and it was 3°C out there. Yeah, maybe I should have gone with the boots instead of the sandals this morning. :gig
Now this is my kind of temps. :p :highfive:

:celebrate good morning Greek eggies! :celebrate
🥰 Go Grace and the singing Seramas!
🥰 Go Myzithra and Feta!

Growing Season 2 GIF by Nanalan'

If I were to go out in that, I would've never come back in
Cold Weather GIF by SYFY

Back
Top Bottom