The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

Pics
Thank you @fluffycrow!
Easter will be this Sunday, when American children dye chicken eggs bright colors for no apparent reason 🤣

Oh I'm way too dumb. I don't know why I got so confused, can't even justify myself with this one. Of course it's a Sunday, it's always a Sunday, it's a Sunday for us too, why would I think today was the day:he? Not even bothering with editing my stupidity out🤣

Oh I'm way too dumb. I don't know why I got so confused, can't even justify myself with this one. Of course it's a Sunday, it's always a Sunday, it's a Sunday for us too, why would I think today was the day:he? Not even bothering with editing my stupidity out🤣
No worries, I have zero idea when holidays are in other countries! I’m still trying to figure out why Easter is so early this year 🤷‍♀️

I wish it were today, then I’d have the day off!

No worries, I have zero idea when holidays are in other countries! I’m still trying to figure out why Easter is so early this year 🤷‍♀️
Conversation with my bf last night, when I was mentioning Easter. He said: "Canadians celebrate Easter?" And to defend this, he replied (and I quote):

"It's like if I say Oh! Today is thanks giving.. You'll say Thankgiving? Pffft. It's moose day.. where we celebrate the running of the moose and try and feed them syrup to quell them, from destroying everything in their rage."

I nearly fell off my chair laughing!

Thank you @fluffycrow!
Easter will be this Sunday, when American children dye chicken eggs bright colors for no apparent reason 🤣
Hey watch out, I might resemble that child 😆

Continues setting aside blue and white eggs to hardboil....

And look what I found the other day - where was this when I was a kid or had kids?!! 🤩
Yeah I don't get out much y'all and am easily amused 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_2024-03-23-18-31-43-023.jpg
    IMG_2024-03-23-18-31-43-023.jpg
    452.4 KB · Views: 2
I am pretty sure that today is the Catholic Easter Day, or however you call it? Happy Easter Day to you (if you celebrate)!
Today we have ‘Good Friday’ the saddest Catholic day of the year. We remember the day Jesus was betrayed, arrested, convicted and pinned/hanged on the cross.

Hey watch out, I might resemble that child 😆

Continues setting aside blue and white eggs to hardboil....

And look what I found the other day - where was this when I was a kid or had kids?!! 🤩
Yeah I don't get out much y'all and am easily amused 🤣

We dye our eggs too. Traditionally, the eggs are dyed red. Sometimes the egg dyes have little stickers you can stick to the eggs after dyeing

Back
Top Bottom