The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

They'll get it on Friday. Right now I need to make sure the water is in their face so that I avoid any more pasty butts.

I think they'll like having more space as well
Almost all of my chicks eventually have pasty butt. I make sure they have water before I even give them food, but they still get pasty butt. I think it is a really common thing for chicks to have.

Almost all of my chicks eventually have pasty butt. I make sure they have water before I even give them food, but they still get pasty butt. I think it is a really common thing for chicks to have.

None of the chicks in my broody hatches have had pasty butt. My brooder babies in the previous hatch didn't have pasty butt. All the other birds I've brooded (granted, at an older age) haven't had pasty butt. This is the first time I've had to deal with it.

One more chick with mild pasty butt today, this one didn't take it hard at all

None of the chicks in my broody hatches have had pasty butt. My brooder babies in the previous hatch didn't have pasty butt. All the other birds I've brooded (granted, at an older age) haven't had pasty butt. This is the first time I've had to deal with it.

One more chick with mild pasty butt today, this one didn't take it hard at all
I think almost all of my chicks have had pasty butt because almost all of my chickens come from Tractor Supply. I don't know what is wrong with what they feed the chicks, but their chicks are going to get pasty butt! Or already have it by the time they arrive. The chicks I hatched from my own chickens are the healthiest chicks I have ever had.

Enya and number 3 munching together
20240502_133230.jpg

Back
Top Bottom