The Tummy tucking flab busters of BYC 2012

That actually makes 30#'s in 8 weeks.Is it possible? no it is no gimmick nothing on television just no carbs,no bread,lots of fruit"which has carbs" lots of natural foods,exercise.Stationary bicycle,35 minutes while I alternate 2minute sets of 20 push ups,So,I do 2Min's jump off the bike 20 pushups on the bike 2Min's off 20 and so on for 35.Well I did start at 10 push ups for the first ten minutes and graduated up from there until What I'm at right now is 5 sets of 20- 5 sets of 15 and 3 sets of 10 again at 2 minute intervals.Still I'm shooting for 175#'s,30 pushup sets, and so on.

Hey, all that matters I that you're making it! Congrats! Keep up the interval and strength training!!!

Today, I attended crossfit, got my rear handed to me on a platter, lol! Still working on eating clean, losing weight isn't my top priority now, it's just performance based, do naturally I have to eat better. Got some people in my challenge groups who are ripping into
insanity, but it's the diet that gets people!

Feed the body and nourish it!!!

Well done Karl -
Oes is back and I only put on a lb!!!!!! So I have to be good now again!

It is freezing here and all I want to do is eat and sit by the fire. In Spain I just wanted to walk miles and Swim and eat loads of good food like fish! It was 34-36 most of the time now it is raining all the time here!

Oes

Welcome back, OES!
big_smile.png

Great job, Karl! I am 213.2 today.

Yea - now I have to get serious about getting the weight down! No more treats and nice thnigs for a bit. THough I must say DH is making that difficult as he keeps buying toffees and buns! He was down to 15.2 but is now 15.8 - then he complains and asks how come he is getting FAT! Well ??????

Oes

That actually makes 30#'s in 8 weeks.Is it possible? no it is no gimmick nothing on television just no carbs,no bread,lots of fruit"which has carbs" lots of natural foods,exercise.Stationary bicycle,35 minutes while I alternate 2minute sets of 20 push ups,So,I do 2Min's jump off the bike 20 pushups on the bike 2Min's off 20 and so on for 35.Well I did start at 10 push ups for the first ten minutes and graduated up from there until What I'm at right now is 5 sets of 20- 5 sets of 15 and 3 sets of 10 again at 2 minute intervals.Still I'm shooting for 175#'s,30 pushup sets, and so on.

Karl that all sounds very painful! - I just got lovely purple gym stuff so I guess I will have to use it!

Oes

It is not all that bad. It is all in what you aclamate yourself t:hmmne must approach it slowly and gradually introduce more resistance so one does not injure oneself and delay progress.My wife says lose weight buff would be nice but not realistic at 53.

I went to Crossfit today and was encouraged very heavily to switch from 115 lbs to 135 lbs for the barbell complex (I know, it might mean nothing to you, lol. Deadlift, hang power clean, push press, front squat, push jerk). I guess i am not very confident in myself with these weights, but was able to do the majority of it! yay me! I also was flipping through my baby books, and I currently weigh the same NOW as I do at 16 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby. however, muscle sits differently on the body. i feel like I have made huge mental strides in the last year...a lot of "I can't do that" to, "Well, sure, I guess i will give it a go".

I am baking a homemade quiche tonight with an almond flour crust, eggs from my ladies (of course!!), spinach, bacon, greek yogurt, whatever else I can throw in there.

If you are FB friendly, please follow the link to "The Fit Green Chicken". Its my personal page dedicated to all things that I hold dear: baking with a solar oven, team Beachbody, Crossfit, gardening, composting, and chickens. I need more chicken peeps to sound off on the benefits of free range chickens! hope to see you there, and would appreciate any tips or advice for being green that you'd like to post!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fit-Green-Chicken/219495784746445?ref=ts&fref=ts

Back
Top Bottom