The Tummy tucking flab busters of BYC 2012

I've discovered that my weight changes 5 lbs from morning until night. At first I thought my scale was just going haywire but my MIL's registers the same thing.
big_smile.png
I think I'm going to weigh in with my morning weight instead of my evening weight. That means I've lost 5.5 lbs. Otherwise, I've only lost half a pound! I think the problem is that I've been craving salt for the past two weeks, then in turn I drink lots of water and get bloated.

I've discovered that my weight changes 5 lbs from morning until night. At first I thought my scale was just going haywire but my MIL's registers the same thing.
big_smile.png
I think I'm going to weigh in with my morning weight instead of my evening weight. That means I've lost 5.5 lbs. Otherwise, I've only lost half a pound! I think the problem is that I've been craving salt for the past two weeks, then in turn I drink lots of water and get bloated.

It is probably your fluid intake. I usually weigh myself in the morning before anything has passed my lips and after a pee. So I get as little as possible fluid in me. After a cuppa if I weigh myself again I usually put on 1 or 2 lbs. After a day I can be 2-4 lbs heavier depending on how much I ate and drank. If you want to weigh less - Just do it imediately you get out of bed and after a pee! honest best result of the day!!!!

Oesdog
big_smile.png

Hi - well Oesdog is doing ok I guess. I am thinking it has taken me about 2 weeks to come to terms mentally that I need to exerzise! Been out walking dogs and doing that old Elliptical torture thing! I am wait for it!!!!!!!!!

10 stone 7 lbs!!!!!!!! 147lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so pleased as in October I was down to 10 stone 2 lbs then I put it all back on and over Christmas reached a top spot of 10 stone 11 lbs yeap nearly 11 stone again so I had to knock it on the head. I got down to 10. 9 and now am 10.7 so it is slowely going in the right direction!!!!!!
Oesdog
ya.gif

AND I AM EATING FISH FOR T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
he.gif

he.gif

somad.gif

Firefox will not let me sign in under any name or new email or ANYTHING. So frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But IE took my newest email addy and let me sign in.... go figure.
I didn't exercise tonight... but did not eat after 6:30 either. I've been working longer days somewhat too.
I see we seem to have lost some people!
How are y'all? Missed being unable to post for a while now!

~un-named, now un-named 543 I guess

Back
Top Bottom