The Walking Dead - Lucille says that there will be Spoilers. Listen to Lucille!!

AW gee, Negan was "Denny" in "Gray's Anatomy", a real sweetheart hunk- that died because of that screwball Izzy. I guess dying made him bitter and would explain him being in "The Walking DEAD."

AW gee, Negan  was "Denny" in "Gray's Anatomy", a real sweetheart hunk- that died because of that screwball Izzy.  I guess dying made him bitter and would explain him being in "The Walking DEAD."

Lol probably true! I never thought of it like that before. They kill off all the good characters lol

AW gee, Negan was "Denny" in "Gray's Anatomy", a real sweetheart hunk- that died because of that screwball Izzy. I guess dying made him bitter and would explain him being in "The Walking DEAD."

That's news to me...I never watched "Gray's Anatomy". He is a good looking guy for sure (but Lucille has to go).

The comic is way ahead, but the TV show deviates some from the source material. Such as Judith surviving, she didn't in the comic, but I would rather she live, she represents hope for the future. They got Glenn though, that played out the same. The girl that was killed that they were looking for during the farmhouse stay during season 2 survived in the comic. Enough inconsistent to keep you guessing!

Last edited:
The comic is way ahead, but the TV show deviates some from the source material. Such as Judith surviving, she didn't in the comic, but I would rather she live, she represents hope for the future. They got Glenn though, that played out the same. The girl that was killed that they were looking for during the farmhouse stay during season 2 survived in the comic. Enough inconsistent to keep you guessing!

Judith has to make it, I would have been upset if that little cutie had been lost.

That's good they're making it a bit different from the comic, you're right...it'll keep you guessing.

He is good looking but very creepy/scary, and I guess that's what they were going for, and Lucille, I'm with you on that!

I guess Negan is a warning to anyone thinking of taking up "used car salesman" as a career...see what happens?!?!?!
ep.gif

Of course, dealing with the public all the time might make it understandable, lol.

Back
Top Bottom