The Walking Dead - Lucille says that there will be Spoilers. Listen to Lucille!!

Pics
Speaking of Eugene...is he just playing along with Negan's group? And will he make it out of there alive? I'm glad to see them spending some time on his character, he's kind of a unique guy.

I have a feeling Eugene could turn out to be Negan's No1 side kick. He originally did lead the crew on a fake mission just to save his own neck. Now I can see him doing whats necessary to keep comfortable. He is certainly turning out to be a real interesting character.

I have a feeling Eugene could turn out to be Negan's No1 side kick. He originally did lead the crew on a fake mission just to save his own neck. Now I can see him doing whats necessary to keep comfortable. He is certainly turning out to be a real interesting character.

You could be right, he might be going over to the dark side. After all, they have PICKLES!
lol.png

And he is a scaredy cat.

But on the other hand, Negan killed Abraham who was Eugene's friend. Maybe Eugene is ready for a little pay back?

Wow! So I now have a one stop shop for chickens and The Walking Dead?! I already thought this site was awesome ...
wee.gif

You just found the tip of the iceberg honey!
gig.gif

We're a one-stop entertainment center!

Definitely starting to get that feeling! It's great! I even found a beekeeping thread. I may have no other need for the rest of the Internet.
thumbsup.gif

There's a bit of everything here and a lot of very nice people. And if you can't find a thread on something you're interested in, you can always start a new one and see who else is interested in what you want to chat about. BYC is the best!

Back
Top Bottom