The Walking Dead - Lucille says that there will be Spoilers. Listen to Lucille!!

Pics
I'm not giving up on it, just last i watched was pretty exciting and i know all shows have slow spots this is just extremely noticeable. Every single person that died had at least five minutes of unessary dialog. The only character just zipping through like anyone would probably really do is Daryl. Everybody else is like "I'm going to kill you,but let's do your taxes first."

I'm not giving up on it, just last i watched was pretty exciting and i know all shows have slow spots this is just extremely noticeable. Every single person that died had at least five minutes of unessary dialog. The only character just zipping through like anyone would probably really do is Daryl. Everybody else is like "I'm going to kill you,but let's do your taxes first."

Oh sorry, I thought you said you were, must have misread. But haha true!!!

I was kinda mad at that last episode as I thought that they had mowed down Jerry in that attack. But boy did he kinda surprize me when he chopped that Arsehole Savior in half. I was kinda hoping Shiva would be the one to get him, as death by Tiger is a fun one. Damn shame that they took out the Tiger, but probably better that it was Walkers than the Saviors who got her, as they would have made her a Trophy, much like Negan's plan to have Rick, Maggie, and King Ezequiel on the Sanctuary's wall.

I was kinda mad at that last episode as I thought that they had mowed down Jerry in that attack. But boy did he kinda surprize me when he chopped that Arsehole Savior in half. I was kinda hoping Shiva would be the one to get him, as death by Tiger is a fun one. Damn shame that they took out the Tiger, but probably better that it was Walkers than the Saviors who got her, as they would have made her a Trophy, much like Negan's plan to have Rick, Maggie, and King Ezequiel on the Sanctuary's wall.
Maybe tigers become zombies too!?

We would have seen zombie animals if that was the case. If anything, it leans some weigh to the theory out there that the Walker virus, or whatever it is that everybody already has, was developed to wipe out humans, or at least reduce our numbers in a hurry. There's some out there that speculate that Aliens created it as a way to take over Earth with a minimum of fuss. Honestly, if say that they're just barely traveling at the speed of light, it's still going to take them a long ass time for them to get from A to B and they're not going to want to waste time fighting a population that would be pretty desperate to keep them off of their planet. Drop the global population down from 7 Billion down to say 100,000 worldwide, simply by launching a probe that can get there 5 or 10 years before the Aliens can, sure would make colonization a whole lot simpler.

Back
Top Bottom