The Walking Dead - Lucille says that there will be Spoilers. Listen to Lucille!!

Pics
I always liked Carl too, even though my hubby couldn't stand him and cheered when he got bit.. I always wanted to see a little Coral/Enid romance.

Is it just me, or does anyone else hate Rick and Michonne? They have zero chemistry, IMO. I really think he has more chemistry with that crazy Trash Queen with the big choppers...

I always liked Carl too, even though my hubby couldn't stand him and cheered when he got bit.. I always wanted to see a little Coral/Enid romance.

Is it just me, or does anyone else hate Rick and Michonne? They have zero chemistry, IMO. I really think he has more chemistry with that crazy Trash Queen with the big choppers...
I am not a huge fan... better than the Andrea + Rick ship in season 3

I wanna see him hook up with Carol get a little May/December thing going on...yep issues, i has them. ;)

Back
Top Bottom