The weirdest thing you have seen on the highway.

Goat_Walker

I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady
11 Years
Jul 9, 2008
Maryland
What is the weirdest thing you have seen while going down the road or highway?

Yesterday was my birthday, so we decided it would be fun to walk down to the publix and buy some food for the night.
We ended up going down the highway with a can of the spray reddi whip in one hand and an energy drink in the other. We got some double takes, crazy looks, and a few honks
smile.png

So what is the weirdest thing you have ever seen?

Last edited:
Quote:
whats that?

its whipped cream in a spray can, for like strawberry short cake and pancakes or just cakes
smile.png

We saw a high speed chase that ended in cars all over the raod and cops everywhere with guns drawed and all, it was scarey, but yet exciting. We were right behind the cops, so we had front row seats to the whole show. Glad we made it thur with out getting shoot or hit by another car..........

Happy Birthday!

We saw a camper that had overturned and there was stuff everywhere!!!! Thankfully didn't appear to be anyone hurt.
We also have a large Hari Krishna population here and it's not unusual to see them all walking down the side walk on main street singing and dancing. Looks like they are having a great time
big_smile.png

Last thursday, we were leaving a auction barn and saw 5 horses run out onto the road, we tried to stop them, but coouldnt, one ended up getting hit and was killed, we got the other ones turned around and back in the pasture. This all happened at about midnight. It was a real big mess to say the least. Seeing it happen, hearing it and smelling it all, was not pleasant, I hope I never have to see anything like that again. We came so close to getting hit ourselves. Its amaseing how people will not slow down and yell at you for being on the road. I tried to tell the lady what all had happened and she was like, well get the #@$%@^@^ horses off the road and get yourself *&&^% off the road. Even the cops were yelling at people to slow down, they ended up closing the road for almost 2 hours because of the cars not slowing down.

Back
Top Bottom