The Welsummer Thread!!!!

Quote:
5 hens per nestbox, so you're good to 20.

Thank you
big_smile.png

Quote:
Just checking emails now. LOL - internet at home is out, my coputer had a virus. So now im using work computer and at my moms house. My computer goes into the shop tomorrow, should have it back in a few days.

:)

Nate

Yikes! How did that happen?

Quote:
Just checking emails now. LOL - internet at home is out, my coputer had a virus. So now im using work computer and at my moms house. My computer goes into the shop tomorrow, should have it back in a few days.

:)

Nate

Yikes! How did that happen?

Im sure downloading songs. So once it gets fixed, I am getting virus software, so I dont have to worry about that again. I it will be nice to have my computer back, got alot of stuff I want to do at night, but dont have a computer to do stuff on, lol.

Nate

Quote:
I did the cross, and they were just as dark as the welsummer eggs, I quit crossing them, just because I didnt want something to look close to the welsummer. Half of the chicks turned out looking like red sex link hens, and the rest like an single comb/bearless americana hen.

Nate

Thats really interesting. I am very curious about the hens.... did they seem to be calmer than the RIR? Their eggs were colored like the welsummers... how was their size... I am really intrigued. My friends RIR hens are bullet proof when it comes to laying... they have been laying all winter, they are so hardy. My welsummers have only been laying for 6 weeks..they hatched out last May. Thanks, Terry

Back
Top Bottom