The Winter granny square swap.

Now I haven't mentioned it but I've got some good news. I know many are going through lots of stuff and I think this time of year seems to magnify things.

Anyhow Julia and Keith have been trying to have another baby for years and years. They did have two little girls born but both with so many health problems they didn't live long. Their last daughter lived for months and month before she passed.

Well last week they were blessed with a healthy baby boy. Elliot Jackson. just over 6lbs and 21 inches long.
That is awesome, congratulations

Now I haven't mentioned it but I've got some good news.  I know many are going through lots of stuff and I think this time of year seems to magnify things. 

Anyhow Julia and Keith have been trying to have another baby for years and years.  They did have two little girls born but both with so many health problems they didn't live long.  Their last daughter lived for months and month before she passed. 

Well last week they were blessed with a healthy baby boy.  Elliot Jackson.  just over 6lbs and 21 inches long. 

Congrats! Love the name.

Sign me up for 2 sets as well please. And do share a baby pic if you can! That must be so wonderful for them. My older sister went a long time thinking she could never have kids(doctors said) and then earlier this year she was blessed with my beautiful niece. She was preemie and worried everyone but she is a very happy healthy(and spoiled!) little girl now. it was Very exciting for everyone!

Sign me up for 2 sets as well please. And do share a baby pic if you can! That must be so wonderful for them. My older sister went a long time thinking she could never have kids(doctors said) and then earlier this year she was blessed with my beautiful niece. She was preemie and worried everyone but she is a very happy healthy(and spoiled!) little girl now. it was Very exciting for everyone!

Will do.

Back
Top Bottom