The Winter granny square swap.

My daughter told me yesterday that he was really touched that I made the blanket for him. And when I gave it to him, he called me "mom" for the first time.

Well isn't that special.
lol.png
Have they set a date yet?
lol.png
You'd better start working on the Wedding quilt.
lol.png

Congrats on the success,

Rancher

Happy New Year everyone!

I've been doing some pretty boring/standard grannies for this swap. But the colors are those nice deep winter shades. I figured not all the squares had to be gorgeous. I'll do the ones that balance out everyone else's creativity!!

I'm planning to do 42 for the double set. Are we still at 21?

I've done 16 so far. Been doing crocheted chicks as well. There's an NEPC conference coming up and I'm going to sell them at my friend's jewelry table. I've been doing some breed colors. Sort of whimsical. I'm interested to see how people like them.

The barred rocks and white crested black polish are adorable, if I do say so myself...

Happy New Year everyone! I have 16 squares made so far and I'm experimenting LOL with another dsign for my second set, I wanted them to be different from the first set, just for variety.

Happy New Year everyone!

I've been doing some pretty boring/standard grannies for this swap. But the colors are those nice deep winter shades. I figured not all the squares had to be gorgeous. I'll do the ones that balance out everyone else's creativity!!

I'm planning to do 42 for the double set. Are we still at 21?

I've done 16 so far. Been doing crocheted chicks as well. There's an NEPC conference coming up and I'm going to sell them at my friend's jewelry table. I've been doing some breed colors. Sort of whimsical. I'm interested to see how people like them.

The barred rocks and white crested black polish are adorable, if I do say so myself...
I love traditional granny squares. I don't find them boring. I sent some, and some sc squares and a few fancier ones. When I laid them all out, they looked great together. I only sent 31, all the yarn and time I had.

Back
Top Bottom